• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

South East Tough Truck Challenge

Speeding said:
From a spectator standpoint no jumps is lame. Jumps are attention getters, that's why XRRA has been so successful IMO.

you have got a point... they dont have to be huge jumps, just something to get some air... take those 3ft culverts and push some dirt up on them...

trust me, there wil be air don't doubt that. Most everything is on a booyang track this one course will have the steepest loosest climb in the whole event in it.

exocaged said:
trust me, there wil be air don't doubt that. Most everything is on a booyang track this one course will have the steepest loosest climb in the whole event in it.

pre run on Carl... booyang :woot:

Saw Stovers junk at KOH this week..... Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight !! :flipoff1:

[attachment deleted by admin]

P said:
Saw Stovers junk at KOH this week..... Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight !! :flipoff1:

Hell who cares about the Titan you should have taken a Picture of the Mega Cab towing it. It was sick with the glass fenders.

ya, I really dont. lol I was just giving P **** since he isnt coming. I am sure I will see both of those trucks as long as he shows up.

Brian

1TONZR2 said:
ya, I really dont. lol I was just giving P **** since he isnt coming. I am sure I will see both of those trucks as long as he shows up.

Brian

You should be thanking me for not coming... thats one less rig that would be smoking your ass. :****:

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats Riiiiiight :flipoff1:

P said:
You should be thanking me for not coming... thats one less rig that would be smoking your ass. :****:

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats Riiiiiight :flipoff1:

bitch please... i mean i call this ****er on the damn phone and he is like "man, i just dont think i got it in me to hit **** like yall will"... he's a ****ing quitter if you ask me... i mean matto wanted to quit and you wouldnt let him... hipocrit... ::) then he tries to cover the scared **** up w/ money issues, gas, work etc... we all know that is bull, you have a sugar momma now... and besides im sure who ever goes w/ you would be willing to throw down on some gas money just to get your pansy ass there....

draggbody said:
bitch please... i mean i call this ****er on the damn phone and he is like "man, i just dont think i got it in me to hit **** like yall will"... he's a ****ing quitter if you ask me... i mean matto wanted to quit and you wouldnt let him... hipocrit... ::) then he tries to cover the scared **** up w/ money issues, gas, work etc... we all know that is bull, you have a sugar momma now... and besides im sure who ever goes w/ you would be willing to throw down on some gas money just to get your pansy ass there....

Like I posted on the SETTC thread, Ill come smoke all you bitches next year.... that is if you even have a rig after SETTC. Your clown ass will get all shakey leg once a camera gets pointed at you and pull a grandpa johnson at Dennys , hit the gas pedal instead of the brake killing innocent by standers and ****. Your a big man at MMORV yard saleing your **** every weekend. Lets see you go outta town and keep it together for a change hot rod. Who knows, if you dont blow your **** up or roll it over you may actually place and get a coozie or something. :flipoff1:

P said:
Like I posted on the SETTC thread, Ill come smoke all you bitches next year.... that is if you even have a rig after SETTC. Your clown ass will get all shakey leg once a camera gets pointed at you and pull a grandpa johnson at Dennys , hit the gas pedal instead of the brake killing innocent by standers and ****. Your a big man at MMORV yard saleing your **** every weekend. Lets see you go outta town and keep it together for a change hot rod. Who knows, if you dont blow your **** up or roll it over you may actually place and get a coozie or something. :flipoff1:

Holy **** man. laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 Is that who started a drive thru at Denny's. :flipoff1: molaugh

P said:

blah blah blah, im a *****, blah, blah, blah.... thats all i hear frrom you... next year there will be some other excuse... my manjina hurts, i'll kick yalls asses next year... there are never ending excuses from you...

QUITTER....

draggbody said:
blah blah blah, im a *****, blah, blah, blah.... thats all i hear frrom you... next year there will be some other excuse... my manjina hurts, i'll kick yalls asses next year... there are never ending excuses from you...

QUITTER....

I havent made any excuse , I just dont feel like putting in the effort and the time to make you look like a bitch.
:flipoff1: Let me know how that dumptruck tranny works for you when you have to hit more than one hill at a time.

so is Stover bringing that Titan or what. these forums got quiet the last few weeks, guess everyone is too busy wrenching....or wheeling