• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spare TLT Axle shaft?

If Maniac wants to sell one for a couple bucks or some RC part that I dont need that would be cool, because we live really close to each other, and we've never met, so it might be a good oppurtunity.

Codeman55 said:
If Maniac wants to sell one for a couple bucks or some RC part that I dont need that would be cool, because we live really close to each other, and we've never met, so it might be a good oppurtunity.
Yeah, makes the most sense. Plus Maniac is a cool guy.

well when a guy asks for an axle, I see axle. Even tho the outers are called "axles" I have always called them the outer drive axle, or "outers"

sorry, it is racer talk, I used to do that a little. :D :haha:

and how and the heck can you break one of those? I have never done that on a crawler. On a race truck even with a mod motor all I ever did was bend one at a high rate of speed. :wtf:

The truck rolled off a slightly large hill and came down on the corner of the wheel and snapped right where the pin goes in for hex hub.

Crappy pic, but you get the idea.

CIMG0155.jpg

Codeman55 said:
The truck rolled off a slightly large hill and came down on the corner of the wheel and snapped right where the pin goes in for hex hub.

Crappy pic, but you get the idea.

CIMG0155.jpg

I could see that happening, they are kind of soft compared to a race truck.

BTW: how many do ya want? I have 4 stock tlt ones, new!!

Codeman55 said:
Maniac said he had 1, and he only lives no more than 15 minutes away from me. I'll let you know if something comes up though.
shure, I can send it in the mail easy and cheap if ya need one still.

Yeah I got a few. Hell you cna have one for free if you come get it or are going to the GTG sunday. :flipoff: Sorry I don't have net at my house right now. So I go over to my moms twice a day to check on things.

Latest posts