• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spinoff-Lets see your dinghy!

Insert Quote
I just got back from Destin 2 days ago, I feel 5 pounds fatter.

Dang, did you not eat while you were there? I gain that walking by looking at all the seafood. Like they say, "I'm on the Seafood diet, I see it and eat it" :eat:

Just east of destin in South Walton, on the north side of 98 from Grayton beach. Been here going on 24 years now **** I try to stay clear of destin/pcb on busy weekends, but the Flash em Cougar at Crab Island makes it hard to pass up going out atleast a couple times a summer Double Thumbs

Yah, a guy could get a broken neck or the back of their head flattened (wife slap) cruising in those shark infested waters. flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem

TacomaJD said:
Picked up a new boat today....

191b2c885b9050920cdfba1a7ae4923c.jpg

.....but really though, for sale on Facebook for $899,000.00 :wtflol: ridiculous...

This boat is from new Orleans, LA, owned by Al Copeland, original founder of Popeyes chicken. Story is, it was supposed to break the world record for a boat at something like 300mph??, but it is so heavy it only goes around 200?

Lol Wish I had so much money I could just **** out a million on a performance boat made not for comfort, but only to break a world speed record. What a useless shiny hunk of a boat. molaugh

CHASMAN9 said:
Come on down Chad, you can ride with me. I need someone to check the rotation of my props at high speed. :dblthumb: :flipoff1:
I bet the props even turn opposite of each other in that old wreck of a boat! :****:

To whom it might concern, our yearly trip to Chattanooga is going to be July 25th this year, if you ever wanted to go from Guntersville-Scottsboro to Chattanooga on the river, and was not sure about it, this is your time! It is a blast, we leave out around 9:00 am and cruise up there very slowly, stop and have swim, beer breaks every 30 min. Or so, have everything from 17' ski boats, pontoons, and up! If interested, get with me and I will fill you in on the rest.

zukimaster said:
To whom it might concern, our yearly trip to Chattanooga is going to be July 25th this year, if you ever wanted to go from Guntersville-Scottsboro to Chattanooga on the river, and was not sure about it, this is your time! It is a blast, we leave out around 9:00 am and cruise up there very slowly, stop and have swim, beer breaks every 30 min. Or so, have everything from 17' ski boats, pontoons, and up! If interested, get with me and I will fill you in on the rest.

I'm interested but I think I've got something else going on that weekend. I'll let you know if its a possibility.

Has anyone ever been up to LOTO Shootout? A few friends and I are kicking the idea around and need a couple of questions answered.

zukimaster said:

We are thinking about making the trip over the 4th of July but do not know how long it would take at that pace to get from point A to B. How long does it take? Maybe even stay at Haletown floaters. :dunno:

DirtRoads said:
I'm interested but I think I've got something else going on that weekend. I'll let you know if its a possibility.

Has anyone ever been up to LOTO Shootout? A few friends and I are kicking the idea around and need a couple of questions answered.

Never been to it but heard it's awesome. Picked up my Donzi up there and CAN understand why that place is so populated. Like the OUTBACK restaraunt logo says, "No Rules, Just Right" flashemifyougotem :cougar: :dblthumb: