• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spinoff spinoff........... bicycles.

Personally, I think they should AT LEAST have to buy tags and insurance. If I had my way, they'd be on the sidewalk or if no sidewalk is provided, then they MUST stop and move to the shoulder or ditch when a car is behind them.

You know why they don't want to ride on the sidewalk? They get held up by slower vehicles- pedestrians. That would be the ultimate payback, make those ****ers wait. :****:

The only job I ever got fired from was cause of a fag on a bicycle in spandex. He was a **** .. I made some pretty harsh comments .. He called boss.. And that was a wrap.. I smoke Em all with a cloud of black smoke now.

Yes a pack of lance Armstrong's in the middle of the road not letting cars pass gets on my nerves, but do you really want the government collecting money off bikes? Do you want them to tell you when, where, and how you can ride your bike down the road? The more laws we have, the less freedom we have period. Take a chill pill you commie bastard. :flipoff1:

I don't know if its the same everywhere but I believe up here in Ohio it's actually illegal to ride a bike on the sidewalk. It's one of the laws that's never enforced but I believe it is the rule.

It's illegal to ride bikes on the sidewalk virtually everywhere.

And the spandex keeps your nuts from chaffing.

Padded Spandex shorts to bicyclers is like suspension seats and 5point harnesses to rock crawlers... Not 100% necessary but it sure does make the ride a lot nicer

Funny how things are so different. Out in colorado most all of the towns have specific bike paths/ sidewalks Once out of town there back on roads.

Cycling on the sidewalk is way more dangerous than the road. Most cars pull half way out on the road before stopping to see if it's clear to pull out, not a great recipe if your going 20-25 mph on the sidewalk. I've been a cyclist for 15 years and there are dumb ass cyclists that think they own the road and I do not agree with that. However there are some dumb asses in cars the deliberately swerve, honk, throw **** and show no respect at all. For those reasons and now I have a son I quit road riding. Before you run up on some fag in spandex keep in mind they are probably not a ***** and are a normal dude just like you and I. I've had many dudes jump out of their car and realize real quick they ****ed up.

Walton county spent some X amount of dollars (millions id think) putting in a purpose built bike path, why cyclists insist on riding 3 wide in the middle of 30-a is beyond me. Normally Id never care, but in the last 3 years its gotten to the point you cant even drive to work on 30-a without having to drive 3 miles behind 5+ different spandex clad middle aged dudes before they realize there is 50 cars behind them. At which point they run a red light and cut off a little old lady in a honda to get back on the perfectly good bike path they could have been riding on for the last 6 miles. I cant figure out why they would rather be riding in the middle of a road clearly constructed for the automobile, instead of riding down a bike path?

^ What he said, if theres is a bike path, get your peddaling ass on it and out of the street. Throw joggers in there with them, hey I know, lets run on this busy ass street instead of through a neighborhood that doesn't have any traffic. :gtfo:

There's a guy here in town who has a gas-powered bike. He can speed down Hwy 98 at 55mph with the rest of traffic!

There are dicks on bikes and in cars. Just respect the people that are doing things the right way. Snoball and myself have had a lot of people think that we where just some fags in spandex. "We're constructions works bitches". Haha!! :****:

You're talking about "roadies" they are the snobby elitists of the bicycle world. Most mountain bike guys and bmx guys hate them as much or more than anyone.

I ride a BMX, and I never ride in the road. There is a greenway several miles long here, constructed for bike pricks. Bottom line, if you ride in the road, YOU ARE A PRICK AND NOBODY WANTS YOU THERE. I have put 2 in the ditch in the last couple years because I have followed them for over a mile on a curvy road. I will continue to do that until they start using the greenway.

5BrothersFabrication said:
I ride a BMX, and I never ride in the road. There is a greenway several miles long here, constructed for bike pricks. Bottom line, if you ride in the road, YOU ARE A PRICK AND NOBODY WANTS YOU THERE. I have put 2 in the ditch in the last couple years because I have followed them for over a mile on a curvy road. I will continue to do that until they start using the greenway.
lol I do agree with you 1000%. That being said I've still got my 20" bmx/freestyle bike and I can still do a few tricks :flipoff1:

There's a group in my town that rides a lot of side roads in the eastern end of the county where I live. That's fine....but when they're on one of the busiest roads in our area,on way to the other side roads, the sumbitches piss me off! Coming home one day there was a group of six or eight riding down said highway with one dumb bitch riding right on the white line. Mind you this road has emergency lanes on both sides. Damn near had to stop with traffic behind me because I was meeting a semi and couldn't move over. Semi or bicycle?? Hmm ...Get outta the way bitch!!! Bunch of inconsiderate (and unsafe) fawkers in this instance!! :flipgotcha:

I can't stand these peddling motherfuckers. Where I live they think it's tour de ****ing south knoxville all the gawd damn time. Rain or shine, daylight or dark, cold or hot, it doesn't matter. There is always a pack of faggy ass bicyclists in the way. I bet there are at least a hundred a day come down my road. They are inconsiderate of the people who pay for their tags and insurance to have the right to drive there. They are a huge hazard. The stupid motherfuckers run through stop signs without looking and don't give a **** what they are blocking on the road. They zip around the curves of these barely over one lane county roads and get mad when you about clothes line them with a tow mirror on an f250. I'm with Mike on this one. I'm not for giving up any rights but these ****ing road gnats are annoying. Who the hell is going to be the one responsible when I mash one of them with my truck? I'm guessing I will be the one held responsible. I'm also guessing it'll be my insurance who has to pay for it. I'll be the one who gets a criminal charge or sued. I have to pay for tags and insurance for my harley so what's the damn difference except I'm not holding up traffic. It's not about keeping or losing freedoms. It's about who's gonna be left with the **** storm when someone gets mashed. It will undoubtedly be the motherfucker smart enough to NOT ride a bicycle on the roads.

I sho is glad we didn't run into yall back in September! Myself and a friend of mine(who is on here and has a crawler) were mountain biking from the ijams nature center trails in knoxville when I wrecked badly and nearly had my head ripped off. We ended up lost as hell in the ghetto just trying to get back to the trucks. I hate riding pavement but we had to. And HAD to ride the road with those knoxville famous 3-4' drain ditches just off the white line. I was paranoid as hell riding those roads, lol. I understand where yall are coming from completely but they're not all bad.