• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sport climbers

When are you going again? Maybe I will come and take photos of your climbing while I keep all my fat ass on flat ground!!

When are you going again? Maybe I will come and take photos of your climbing while I keep all my fat ass on flat ground!!

I believe this next rock we're going to is a 60min hike in the woods.

Ted, I'll let you know the next time we're going to a more spectator friendly area.

What difficulty are you climbing?

5.10 is about as extreme as i wanna get right now. I don't think I've ever even done a 5.10d. 5.8 to warm up and 5.9 for a fun climb is what we're shooting for.

I'm stoked for Wed again! It's gonna be about a 20 minute hike to an area called, Far Side. Mark, bring your helmet again, these are newer routes so there could be some loose rock potential. We need talk about radio's too. There's alot of freeway noise and some longer routes.

Tim, call me back if you wanna go. Maybe go buy some cheap aqua socks, they make a good pretend climbing shoe.

After my wrist and femur heal I hope to back into climbing. I'm hoping for June/July. If your game I should be up to leading traditional sustained 10's and easy 11's. I have eneough gear to climb anything. We should get a few of us to climb the Davis/Holland.

I believe this next rock we're going to is a 60min hike in the woods.

Ted, I'll let you know the next time we're going to a more spectator friendly area.

Sounds good, thanks Money. I will be out of town (In Hawaii) from March 11th to April 15th, so do the long hikes during that time frame!!

After my wrist and femur heal I hope to back into climbing. I'm hoping for June/July. If your game I should be up to leading traditional sustained 10's and easy 11's. I have eneough gear to climb anything. We should get a few of us to climb the Davis/Holland.

I am game :awesomework:

My short term goal is to do some local 3 pitch climbs, all bolted. I've never done any traditional climbing.

Sunshine is super fun,super short and pumpy....some of the bolts are funky though, but that was 15 years ago so maybe they've re-bolted some of it. Most of the routes end at chains/rap stations just below the tops of the "fins". The tops(like most climbs @ Vantage) are SUPER LOOSE blocks and dirt chaos so helmets are mandatory! (Search Goran Kropp:booo:)

You basically park @ the base of the Sunshine ampitheatre so the walk is minutes.....so Ted should go for sure:awesomework:

Damn. that ALL sounds and looks like fun...Hmmmm

It's scary. I get scared almost everytime. I do it for the rush, heights scare me and so it's a Big rush for me. I was lead climbing a new route with Nicole a couple weeks ago and I encountered ice on a shelf after I came up over a little over hang. I wasn't ice climbing so......... I was ****ing scared, it was awesome!! I had trouble sleeping that night :redneck:

You basically park @ the base of the Sunshine ampitheatre so the walk is minutes.....so Ted should go for sure:awesomework:

That sounds great Jeff and like I could get some great photos of them making the climbs, but this weekend is out for me as I have all my camera gear packed for my trip to Hawaii next week and hope the dam Airport Screener's don't make me unpack it all.

But if my new Digital Video camera comes before the weekend I could take Video of the climbs! :awesomework: