• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sport climbers

Last vid......Darby spanking the same route twice.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etI0MX4FFnk[/YT]

As long as there is still interest, I will gets a few vids every trip out.:awesomework:

I know I'm interested Mark, keep em coming! I'm stoked (as always) for next wed.

Nice Vids, I like how you kept head butting your camera into the rock on that lead climb :haha: What, were you scared or sumthin. You did great man! That was alot going on at the top for your first lead climb. He threaded his own anchor, then rappeled himself down and cleaned the gear, ****ing great time!

Mark!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: Guess what YOUR doing this summer?

http://www.alpinedave.com/garfield/infinite_bliss.htm

Climbs 2600 vertical feet and is supposed to be the longest sport route in North America. AND, it's in my home town!!!!!!! We would have to rappel 30 times to get down, holly ****. This is my new mission in life and I'm dragging either you or Nicole up it with me. We start training........ tomorrow. See you at 9am my friend.

Last edited:
Mark!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: Guess what YOUR doing this summer?

http://www.alpinedave.com/garfield/infinite_bliss.htm

Climbs 2600 vertical feet and is supposed to be the longest sport route in North America. AND, it's in my home town!!!!!!! We would have to rappel 30 times to get down, holly ****. This is my new mission in life and I'm dragging either you or Nicole up it with me. We start training........ tomorrow. See you at 9am my friend.

Last I heard is that all the bolts have been stripped. The route was put up illegally and no longer exists.

edit.....I could be wrong....

Last edited:
Last I heard is that all the bolts have been stripped. The route was put up illegally and no longer exists.

edit.....I could be wrong....

I hope you are wrong. I heard about it from a friend in Seattle Mtn Rescue and he seems fairly informed about all the local hot spots. I'll hike in there first chance I get and do some recon. Stupid bolt chopping. It's other climbers that do it.

Mark and I had another stellar day of climbing in the Sun today. He was climbing strong until he took a fall and struck his knee on a bolt. I bet he's home with ice right now. His shins are all beat to crap too, scabs all over. He's so focused on the climbing that he's sacrificing he's body. I lead climbed a difficult route for me today, 13 bolts high and i was doing alot of hanging from my finger tips. I was so nervous my stomach was cramping. It was the hardest route I've led yet, my 60 meter rope was just long enough. We'll be out there hitting it hard again next wed and making Mark bleed. :D

:cool:

Attachments

• PICT0003.jpg
    PICT0003.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 98
  • PICT0009.jpg
    PICT0009.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 100
Looks pretty slippery ....:eeek:

It was Super fun and balancy. I have little scabs all over this morning from all that granite. Knowing Mark, I'm sure he's got a bunch too. We had a great time. I'm planning our next adventure for tomorrow in Levenworth. I spent all night climbing in my dreams :awesomework:

Darby and I went up to Exit38 for a weekday climbing mission. I hurt my knee cap 5 weeks ago, so I have not been climbing since then. The wind was blowing hard but no rain. Darby had me lead a 7 bolt 5.7 to help get me back in the swing of things. It was intense with the wind blowing hard, not having the protection I'm used to, and not really being experienced yet. (under 100 hours) But I flew right up it, so we moved on to a more difficult route.

Had a ton of fun (always do:cool:) and got some vids of us climbing some harder stuff and (safely) screwing around.

You guys gotta do this with us!:nana1:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBjG1pTRSFc[/YT]

P.S. I made that climb....it just required some spotting. My climbing highlight is between the 5:10 - 5:20 in the video. More sketchy than it looks.:eek:

Last edited:
20-25 minute hike (some parts steep) from the road.

There are 100's of bolted routs. And most are exposed (off the side of a mountain) which intensifies the climbs.

When the weather is conducive; it's the place to be for rock climbing, in the Seattle area.

We have extra climbing shoes and a harness......all you need to do is show up.:awesomework: Normally meet at 9am and climb till dark.....just like wheeling:D

Ill take you guys up on the offer if one of the days works for my day off. Im right off exit 32 so its only a couple miles away for me. Do you take a left or right off the exit money?

Ill take you guys up on the offer if one of the days works for my day off. Im right off exit 32 so its only a couple miles away for me. Do you take a left or right off the exit money?

We go Darby's "special" way:redneck:we'll show ya.