• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stand back beotches

Re: Re: Stand back beotches

AllGoNoShow said:
Dude is an animal when it comes to building buggys. How does he find time to do this and run a business, I don't know. I need some employees or something.
I've always been curious what his story is and how he got to where he is. I imagine Cole or Matt will do a rockumentary on the biggest name in rock bouncing some day.

BTW, let it be known that I just came up with rockumentary all by myself right now if that ever takes off.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
I've always been curious what his story is and how he got to where he is. I imagine Cole or Matt will do a rockumentary on the biggest name in rock bouncing some day.

BTW, let it be known that I just came up with rockumentary all by myself right now if that ever takes off.

Been done, just not about offroading.

Carwashes.. who woulda thought?

muddinmetal said:
Carwashes.. who woulda thought?

They put one of the automatic ones with free vacuums in the kind sketchy part of town but not the realllly bad part of town and there is always a line of damn cars going through it. Dude is a genius. He saw an opportunity and went for it and it paid out for him huge.

Guy I work with owns a couple car washes and I got to talking to him about them about a month ago. His are old school manual washes. He makes about 8k a month. A friend of his, which I didn't ask their name, owns a big time fancy automatic car wash in Spring Hill,TN that makes about 65k a month. I don't think it's TC. But I know my wife went to high school with him at Page and she's from Spring Hill, which isn't that big, so who knows. :dunno:

The Luke said:
Guy I work with owns a couple car washes and I got to talking to him about them about a month ago. His are old school manual washes. He makes about 8k a month. A friend of his, which I didn't ask their name, owns a big time fancy automatic car wash in Spring Hill,TN that makes about 65k a month. I don't think it's TC. But I know my wife went to high school with him at Page and she's from Spring Hill, which isn't that big, so who knows. :dunno:
Name droppin for the cool points molaugh

BUG-E J said:
Name droppin for the cool points molaugh

Dang right. Back in college, Burkey once welded my shifter on my TJ back together, on Valentine's Day, while wearing a suit, after I broke it in half. That was the nicest part about that mall crawler. Lol he used to try and egg me on to pull my budget boosted and body lifted 35's on top of his 44's in the advance parking lot. I swear he just wanted to see a TJ tip over in the parking lot. I'm basically famous by association. :****:

The Luke said:
Dang right. Back in college, Burkey once welded my shifter on my TJ back together, on Valentine's Day, while wearing a suit, after I broke it in half. That was the nicest part about that mall crawler. Lol he used to try and egg me on to pull my budget boosted and body lifted 35's on top of his 44's in the advance parking lot. I swear he just wanted to see a TJ tip over in the parking lot. I'm basically famous by association. :****:
Burkey is a damn good time.

Beerj said:
Lol. Took me a few reads to get that one right
I got it now, at first I figured it was some sort of secret Mason language that I wouldn't understand.