• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STP riders

Something that many car drivers don't think of is that the typical road shoulder has so much crap on it that a bike tire will not last long at all. :mad:

Something that many car drivers don't think of is that the typical road shoulder has so much crap on it that a bike tire will not last long at all. :mad:

so pay a bike roadway tax, and they will have it cleaned up for yah:fawkdancesmiley:

You set it all up and I'm sure many would be glad to pay. Right now that's not a choice anyone has..

Nah it gives me somethin to bitch about, on long drives with lots of bicyclists trying to get themselves killed riding in the road....

Maybe the bike guys should have a work party to sweep the public land/shoulders they are riding on for free. Instead they make bypasses into perfectly good roadway to plug **** up.

so what iam getting from everyone who is defending the cyclists is that it is ok that i drive my superduty down the road at 10 mph in a 55 mph zone and this wont piss any of you off right:rolleyes: i don't think so, someone would call the cops on me, so tell me what the difference is if iam screwing traffic in a superduty vs a bicycle?

so what iam getting from everyone who is defending the cyclists is that it is ok that i drive my superduty down the road at 10 mph in a 55 mph zone and this wont piss any of you off right:rolleyes: i don't think so, someone would call the cops on me, so tell me what the difference is if iam screwing traffic in a superduty vs a bicycle?

The difference is it's legal for a bicycle to do it but not for a pickup to do it. Yeah it sucks but that's how it is.

The difference is it's legal for a bicycle to do it but not for a pickup to do it. Yeah it sucks but that's how it is.

It's no more legal for a bike to do it than a car! I don't personally ride on roads with no shoulder if i can help it, but they also shouldnt be in the middle of the road either.

It's no more legal for a bike to do it than a car!

Yes it is legal for a bike. For a bike just like a car after holding up 5 cars has to use the next available turn out to let traffic pass. No a 12" wide shoulder isn't a turnout so traffic could be held up for quite some time.......
I don't make the laws.

Yes it is legal for a bike. For a bike just like a car after holding up 5 cars has to use the next available turn out to let traffic pass. No a 12" wide shoulder isn't a turnout so traffic could be held up for quite some time.......
I don't make the laws.

I dunno man, I would pull over, but i'm also not a jack-ass roadie.:D

Real bikes are meant for the mountains. :awesomework:

I dunno man, I would pull over, but i'm also not a jack-ass roadie.:D

Real bikes are meant for the mountains. :awesomework:

On that note there is nothing saying you CAN'T pull off the road either.
I'm not saying I agree but it's just what it is. I do ride a road bike but I don't like riding in traffic so mostly trails for me.:cheer:

A street sweeper came by today, the side of the road is nice and clear for those STP riders to be single file. :awesomework:

found this on CL. :haha:

what a bunch of inconciderate punks!
You take up both lanes of a two lane road, because it seems some of you are so special you cant just use the inside lane.
1/2 of your fat asses cant make it all the way up the hill, so what do you do...you just stop. Creating further clogg, as if 10,000 of you werent enough.
When you finally reach the top, what do you do..you just stop again. where do you stop..the middle of the roadway, after all you own it all.
You block traffic, disregard anyone else who is actually "driving" a vehicle with somewhere important to go.
You disregard traffic laws, lights, signs, vehicles, even each other as funny as that is, and everyone else is supposed to cow to you.
You emass on the AM/PM as if you own it, use the place like your own ****ing beach front hotel. pilfer thru the store contents 100 at a time in a building that can barley hold 20, all without any regard for other customers or the poor solo attendant (whose trying to tell you, no, the 1 bathroom is occupied by the one of the other 99 people in your pathetic asss nine group).
You then , "take a break" on peoples front lawns, places of business and other PRIVATE property with complete disregard & leave your trash, piss bottles, power bar wrappers and anything elkse you no longer have use for, wherever it suits you.
..and among all this, you choose to yell at traffic, cuss at drivers who are attempting to make legal use of the roadway!
...what a bunch of ass clowns you ALL look like!
On your next STP ride, bring extra tire tubes, I know of at least 8 nieghbors and a few local business owners who will have something for ya on the roadway, afterall its only fair to inconvenience you like you carelessly do everyone else.
oh & in case you didnt hear rme when I finally was able to drive out of my own driveway...**** You!

there was almost a big fist fight at the gas station in McKenna, only problem was the bikers were too ***** to throw down, only talk ****.

I was driving through yelm yesterday watching all the dip shits who cant even stay in the bicycle lane when noone else is even in it next to them or in front of them. I just stayed right in the center of my lane as I drove by basically pushing them back into the bike lane:haha:

hmmmm, The STP obstacle course. That could be a new event! Riders attempt to make it from seattle to portland, while dodging angry homeowners throwing out spike strips in front of their houses!

Ya, it was a great ride, 11hr31min, and I only pissed in 13 yards, crapped in 4, stole 3 cars, robbed one bank, killed a cat and dog. Oh did you hear of the new plans for next year to up the sign up for 10K to 20K and make it a two weekend deal. They keep selling out tickets 3 months early,, See ya all again. Will all my money I made on the trip I can buy some new IROC's and come back and run over all the fences so that next year I won't have to jump them..

STP riders allways seem to be fairweather namby pamby sissies that think riding once a year is excersize. :haha: messy little crybabies that dont know how to operate a ****ing bicycle on the road. :haha: STP riders give real cyclists a bad name.

:hi:

More details B_rizzle. :cheer: