• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

support swartz canyon stickers

mr4x42u

You have herd the name,,maybe you have been there,Infamous swartz canyon in central oregon.Its a gray area to blm and in danger of being shut down once again..

4 locked films along with cb dezigns have come up with some stickers to save the canyon.All proceeds will go torwards a fund match with blm here in central oregon.This money will establish the area so that its a legal ohv area.
This is huge as more areas get closed rather then opened..

The stickers are 2$ for small colored ones,,3$ for big die cut ones,, you are welcome to donate more if you can..Every dollar helps.
Big stickers come in different colors,,,white,silver,matte black,gloss black,orange,pink,pimp gold.

shoot me a pm with your order and i will give you a paypal address and mail your stickers to ya.. dont forget your sticker color and address..

Thanks for your help and continued support.

stickers_zpsc4a77be0.jpg

Last edited:
How about some pictures?

If you can't post them, PM me for an email and I'll put them up for you.

Sorry..thought I posted a pic..Maybe host is screwing up. I'll try again in the morning. Don't have pic at the moment.

Guys,,,holey crap!! Thanks for stepping up to the plate on this!!!!
As far as fourms go the nw wheelers have stepped up head and shoulders above the rest!!

Thanks is not enough..:beer::beer::beer:

Who knows,,maybe we can even get moose canyon reopened if this goes as planned!!

to the top...still have lots of stickers for sale..Out of pink,,but have some cool metallic blue ones along with a cool copper color. will have more pink soon..