56baa80c35420a0e01acc3e0d555db98.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
. Yea buddy

Re: Re: TacomaJD (#JDlife Tribute?)

zukimaster said:
Beer heaven!
68750faf462a9aa7f1ea2d100d63e9a9.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Tacomac! Go across the road to World of Beer, I actually like WOB just as much as Tacomac. And if you want the best burger ever, go to Tremont Tavern.

5e4c798b150c13adb3c09f9321c65fc0.jpg

#jdlife

Know your having a crappy weekend bro. Stay strong for your old lady, she sounds like good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zukimaster said:
Why does your burgers look like doughnuts?
Trick I learned from my father in law. If you make an indentation in the center before you turn them they won't balloon up and they stay more even without having to press on them with a spatula.

Re:

Those were mashed flat before they hit the grill. No burn marks from being flipped and no press marks in the rub.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I'd never smash a burger, but I'll definitely be trying that out, thanks for the tip

poolman said:
#jdlife
eea1c9013aff4d4f6c39a92298446b68.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk

You are either dining alone or your lady buys food like mine. My wife will surprise with dinner occasionally and cook 4 chicken breasts or 1lb worth of taco meat and gets pissed when I ask what she cooked for her and the boys :dunno: Brotha has to eat to keep this body rocking :eat:

Re: Re: TacomaJD (#JDlife Tribute?)

money_pit_yj said:
You are either dining alone or your lady buys food like mine. My wife will surprise with dinner occasionally and cook 4 chicken breasts or 1lb worth of taco meat and gets pissed when I ask what she cooked for her and the boys :dunno: Brotha has to eat to keep this body rocking :eat:
Dang skippy! If I go through the trouble of prepping food and grilling, I'm cooking enough to eat for 3 days lol.

Latest posts