• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tc buggy??

Rockwells607 said:
anyone got an ebonix translation for what TC said?

YEP............The new rig will get BEAT DOWN!

Coarse I think he swiped that photo from the net.......Porch's don't need axles that big unless they are hauling fat chicks.......................................................

Tcameron said:
Atswrite ! Shirledawg they aint ready for it ! people aint seen abuse till after this bioch rolls out BIBLE 8)

For those that don't speak Hill Billy.....like I do

Timmie Cameron= " New Buggy is going to get beat like it owes me Money.......... and that is a fact that you can take to the bank"

How bout a spy shot of the 4 banger going in it to really confuse some people?? :wtflol:

Blase said:
YEP............The new rig will get BEAT DOWN!

Coarse I think he swiped that photo from the net.......Porch's don't need axles that big unless they are hauling fat chicks.......................................................

Picture is legit!! Go big or Go home

Just trying to get a spy shot or details of the rig out of ya is all.

While i'm guessing can I start the below rumor??????? :****: :gtfo:

14 bolt center sections with Rockwell spider gears F&R
Overson Rockwell 2"(or larger) 47 spline axles and overson super rockwell joints F&R
Rockwell knuckles or overson rockwell super knuckles F&R
Front and rear steering cause that's how Tim rolls.......literally :ban: :driving:

:popcorn: :eat:

I'm guessing it necks back down after the seal surface and goes into a planetary?

J. J.

For Reference.....or Tech which ever you would like.

IMG_0578.jpg

That is BIGGGGG!

Picture.jpg

Normal (12Oz) soda can in my hand.......i'm a pretty big dude for those I have never met. molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

That is insanly big to be 24-28 spline........we might need a Bull **** smile on this one.........HUUUUMMMMMMM

Blase said:

Overson Rockwell 2"(or larger) 47 spline axles and overson super rockwell joints F&R
Front and rear steering cause that's how Tim rolls.......literally :ban: :driving:

NO NO NO 14b no dana 80 no sterlin no ford 60 all that trash be yardsaled after 2 rides with me gasin it the way i want to. hell everytime i wanted to do a lil stunt driving in ol green she would spit out an RCV. so like Shirle dawg said go big or go home ! heck i wanna be able to trap tire under a ledge an never lift thumb.gif an yea u could prolly put rock stuff on 14bolt an it be lighter.. but the right tire and enough balls to keep it gased with 600+ hp an a careless driving style will = shrapnel through 14b cover!

Blase said:

I vote no planets. My only question is what joints/cv is going with that.
The planet vote is on because of the odd spline and size for a sun, but I don't see him using them because they aren't generally what you'd use with a wheel speed type build, and are heavy at the wheel.
Blase, no way in hell to get anything big in a 14 without a whole new carrier from scratch, then to be as big as that is, a new housing (or turn the housing and caps out for bigger OD on bearing race). No way. Even a rock Randy is pushing it with the 2" stuff. For the most part, I'd think 2" ouverson would be enough, but maybe somebody wants to be different

47 spline 2 in overson what they look like to me was gona buy some ,bout 2500 for set of two :dunno:there suppose ta be the shisnett. overson takes too long to make axles just went back stock , :driving:sure theyll be broke in a coulple of rides

kennyWayne said:
47 spline 2 in overson what they look like to me was gona buy some ,bout 2500 for set of two :dunno:there suppose ta be the shisnett. overson takes too long to make axles just went back stock , :driving:sure theyll be broke in a coulple of rides

Uh, no. Those are way bigger than 2" and way less than 47 spline.

J. J.

patooyee said:
Uh, no. Those are way bigger than 2" and way less than 47 spline.

J. J.

My moneys on J.J......

look at the pic of the sunkist can guys... grab your caliper and convert to fractions.. the axle is larger than a 2" Overson.. much larger...

Ha, I love that people actually think TC is going to come off some info in any of these threads.

The only certainty in every one of these threads is that Cole is going to come in :tc like Tarzan

and

By the time the secret is out and people know what TC is running, it will be listed in the for sale section. :flipoff1: