• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

tc buggy??

Maybe some sort of hybrid F106 axle?????? Big ass shafts for damn sure. I want to see the kind of beating Timmie puts on them bithes. :****:

Here's my guess: SD-50 monster truck axles. Tons of ground clearance and tough enough for alcohol motors.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I say 5 ton also :dunno:
Matt O. said:
Ha, I love that people actually think TC is going to come off some info in any of these threads.

By the time the secret is out and people know what TC is running, it will be listed in the for sale section. :flipoff1:

.............now THAT is BIBLE molaugh

Not 5-ton either:

1.jpg

Stock 2.5-ton on left, after market 5-ton on right.

J. J.

Looks like luhl axles to me you know a outdoor forklift that the axles weigh 3 grand a piece better have a lot of horses behind it and a big fuel cell for alkeyhol

zukiscott said:
"STOCK" 5 TONS AIN,T 1 5/8 :wtflol:

Sorry, you're right. Edited the post for accuracy. Still though, a stock 5-ton has parallel keyed splines like the 2.5-ton does. Nothing like the one pictured next to the Sunkist can. Nor is an after market 5-ton, which was the point.

J. J.

Yea...most of my BIG MUDD TRUCK buddys have went to 5 tons , and yes the STOCK AXLES are as big as PRINGLE TATER CHIP CANS ;D

BUT.......yes you are correct......the stock ones do have THE BIG GAY SPLINES , and DO get broken by the big moter/tractor tired mudd trucks :puke:

I think that pic is of a pinion snout. With the threads inside the can.......

Dana 80 chunk with Ouverson knuckles. But the Sunkist axlesure as hell doesn't go in that. Whose axle is that?

J. J.

Pimp. Looking forward to seeing those in action. I'm collecting parts to do something similar right now. Looks like a big ole aftermarket engine block in there, too. loller.gif

J. J.

He better be doin somethin big I've got a driver in training rite now that is fixin to bounce over that big boat anchor :driving: :driving: :driving: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :afro:

!!!BIBLE!!!!