• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tellico blah, blah, blah

L

lowbudgetjunk

There's a Facebook thread saying 50-60 Jeeps were riding around old Tellico. Something about having to be street legal vehicles. Anyone know the actual story?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Re:

I rode around old tellico in my Duramax a couple years ago, trail 4/5/6/& upper 2 were all wide graveled logging roads. All the real trails were backfilled, planted with grass, and gated/blocked

Re:

TBItoy said:
I rode around old tellico in my Duramax a couple years ago, trail 4/5/6/& upper 2 were all wide graveled logging roads. All the real trails were backfilled, planted with grass, and gated/blocked

You can ride down 4,5,6?

lowbudgetjunk said:
There's a Facebook thread saying 50-60 Jeeps were riding around old Tellico. Something about having to be street legal vehicles. Anyone know the actual story?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
I seen it last week,glanced though it. Mall crawlers driving the gravel roads ect and 'overlanding' at the local camp grounds. :gay:

Actually I have met and talked with the guy, dad has talked with him more than I have. Toad has talked about opening a park on his own land which is in the Tellico Area, same place the Tellico Biker Rally is held. Dad works for the local Budweiser distributor of the are and went up and set the beer wagon up for the bike rally. While he was there Toad gave him a tour of the place and showed dad where we could cut hills and play. He is willing to cut whatever we want and hearing about it sounds like Hill Killer heaven. He already has trails on his property, I'm not sure how hard or extreme they are but for the crowd he entertains I'm sure they are fun.

tbacon38 said:
Actually I have met and talked with the guy, dad has talked with him more than I have. Toad has talked about opening a park on his own land which is in the Tellico Area, same place the Tellico Biker Rally is held. Dad works for the local Budweiser distributor of the are and went up and set the beer wagon up for the bike rally. While he was there Toad gave him a tour of the place and showed dad where we could cut hills and play. He is willing to cut whatever we want and hearing about it sounds like Hill Killer heaven. He already has trails on his property, I'm not sure how hard or extreme they are but for the crowd he entertains I'm sure they are fun.

That would be real cool

tbacon38 said:

That is an awesome rally. So much fun.

tbacon38 said:

And this is good to hear. Parks are going to come and go. It is always nice to hear of the potential for a park to open in a similar area.