• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Texas

As bad as I wanted Tech to beat the **** out of Texas I kind of wanted Bama to stay #2. Not as much pressure on #2. Just gotta go out and take care of business.

I watched that game from beginning to end. That has to be one of the best games of the year.

Good game. Cant believe he caught that ball and stayed in bounds the last second. Texas shot themselves in the foot though for sure. So many catches for tech that should have been swatted away or caught by texas. Not trying to take anything away from tech. Played a damn good game.

Tech showed up plain and simple. Colt looked like a chump, and the offensive unit was off milking BEVO the whole 1st half. I'm still surprised them came back to go up by one though. Harrell is a baller. Crabtree is a pimp.

One of the best games this year by far.

As for Bama on top. I'll take any Big 12 team that has been in the Top 10 this season over the Tide. Call me on the bets. Bama's good but Big 12 ball is the premier conference this season.
Missouri, KU, Ok State, Oklahoma, Tech, Texas. All 6 of those teams could smack down Bama. Look at the losses any of those teams have, it is to each other.

BTW I am a KState'r and they haven't sucked this much donkey **** since the early '80s WTF.

InDaShop said:
As for Bama on top. I'll take any Big 12 team that has been in the Top 10 this season over the Tide. Call me on the bets. Bama's good but Big 12 ball is the premier conference this season.
Missouri, KU, Ok State, Oklahoma, Tech, Texas. All 6 of those teams could smack down Bama. Look at the losses any of those teams have, it is to each other.
LOL Pretty bold statement for a conference that plays poor defense.

HimpyJimpy said:
LOL Pretty bold statement for a conference that plays poor defense.
ok, maybe I am reconsidering Kansas on that list. But yeah MONEY WHERE mouth is if any of those teams get to match up this bowl season.

I Will Have to agree with Wyatt on This one Big 12 has te best conference in the nation right now and they will dominate! the next few weeks will be interesting