• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TG bought Longfield?

War-Jeeper

Mailbox Killing War-Ho
Is this true?

If so im bummed we wont get Tina's amazing service anymore but at the same time i hope she got a good pay out and will be set for life because of it and be able to just enjoy life :cool:

ALL Longfield products are now owned by Trail Gear, 100%. .........any products must be bought through trail gear direct or one of their dealers.

Hrrmmm, I was thinking this was a April fools day thread!.....
Hopefully they don't just change the recipe and keep the name.

http://www.trail-gear.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11659

post_old.gif
Today, 11:00 AM
Joebawca
user_online.gif

Marketing/Web Developement and Design

icon1.gif
Trail-gear announces the recent acquisition of Longfield Super Axles
Trail-Gear, Inc. announces the recent acquisition of

How can you be pissed at Trail-Gear? I doubt they put a gun to her head. If Tina couldn't handle the line anymore this is the next best thing. How many of you run trail-gear products already?

I have their solid tc mounts but you can't goof those up. The samurai tc gears they make are crap but hey... they have a life time warranty :rolleyes:

How can you be pissed at Trail-Gear? I doubt they put a gun to her head. If Tina couldn't handle the line anymore this is the next best thing. How many of you run trail-gear products already?

My Thoughts exactly. As a business owner Tina made a decision that suited her. Props to her for starting her retirement :awesomework: :cheer:

I have their solid tc mounts but you can't goof those up. The samurai tc gears they make are crap but hey... they have a life time warranty :rolleyes:

I don't want to make this a pissing war weather or not people think trail gear builds good products. I want to know why people think this is bad? Bobby passed, Tina ran it for a year and made the call?