• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TG bought Longfield?

Most warranty s are to the original owner only thus the receipt is proof of original purchase. I know you guys hate tg now but its just a sound and normal business practice.

Jesse IS the original owner of his Longs...I helped him install them on Christmas back in '09...He did like anyone else does in the area, and paid cash for em.

Relax Bill :hi:...I am sure jessmo just made a simple booboo on the typing device! :awesomework:

Jesse IS the original owner of his Longs...I helped him install them on Christmas back in '09...He did like anyone else does in the area, and paid cash for em.

All Good Kev and Brothers!! Just Get a bit Pissed when Bobby Is involved!!!
Love Him And The family!!! And will defend them Till my death!!!

and thus the risk of paying cash with no tax/ no receipt. we all take that risk from time to time. Bobby was great about it because his name was on it and he took care of his customers and friends. TG like most isn't that kind of business.

I think the point that the pissed off people are trying to make is that TG claimed in a press release they would honor the warranty on Bobby's original Longs (which didn't include any fine print from what I remember).

Luckily my junk never leaves the shop anymore so I don't have to worry about breaking mine. :redneck:

That's what happens when paying cash. The $65 you skimmed from Uncle Sam just isn't worth it sometimes as the Good Ol boy deals usually pass away with them. :frown:

Last edited: