• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

THE BIG JOHNSON RIDE

xjkrawler said:
biggest problem that i remember from the swap meet. i think you need to better the "camping area" and the "day parking area"

like i said bob if you need any help in the upcoming weekends i will be happy to come out and help get things ready. just lemme know!

Thanks I appriciate it. I know a small group is coming up on the Feb 7th and 8th weekend to clear some some trees and other stuff out that they were wanting to open before Pecks ride. and I will be in the mud pit area finishing up the new creek bed obstacles. I have gotten in a most all of the permenant signs now for the trails and some of the guys have offered to help start getting those up. So if your not going to Grey Rocks big ride and want to come out and help, we will be glad to have ya.
Jan1709106.jpg
Jan1709103.jpg

Nice are those rocks thrown in were the mud pit area is ? SA_WEET !! Let the un prepared rig carnage begin !! :woot: I get a kick out of the local's that hit stuff like this that have never had the "rock" open diff experience and commence to beating the **** out of there rigs. Thats great entertainment ! laughing1

It alway's makes me laugh , the folks at the gate area sitting up there. You know they have to be loving it sitting there watching all the ass hatery ! You guys have a fun place for sure ! :driving:

xjkrawler said:
sounds good bob i might come down that saturday. need to bring anytools? chainsaw?

Either a saw or trimmer would be helpful. Thanks again.

P said:
Nice are those rocks thrown in were the mud pit area is ? SA_WEET !! Let the un prepared rig carnage begin !! :woot: I get a kick out of the local's that hit stuff like this that have never had the "rock" open diff experience and commence to beating the **** out of there rigs. Thats great entertainment ! laughing1

It alway's makes me laugh , the folks at the gate area sitting up there. You know they have to be loving it sitting there watching all the ass hatery ! You guys have a fun place for sure ! :driving:

Yeah those rocks are in the mud pit area. I cut a trench through the dam to create a creek bed look that snakes its way around to the bottom and then began placing the rocks throughout the valley just like a dried up creek bed. Every time it rains, the water from the top of the mountain will run to that point.

CHASMAN9 said:
What days are you going? I'm in for saturday. :driving:

I am undecided on just Saturday and not bring the RV, or make it a full weekend. If no one wants to hang out Saturday night at the RV, then I may just go up for Saturday.

P said:
Ill be somwere between B'ham and Cali ... I wont be there but my rig may be. :eek: :driving:

Brain dead moment. Sorry. My limo driver should have my rig up there on saturday. I can get to like this way of wheeling. Have it delivered on site, with mechanic, and then carried back to the shop for repairs. Just show up and ride. Now if I can figure out how to get the Hooters girls to do a fund raising car wash to help clean it up, I will have this thing whooped. pepper.gif pepper.gif :woot:

Damn I wish my rig would be ready for this one - ****.

I guess if I could just leave **** alone life would be easier.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I am undecided on just Saturday and not bring the RV, or make it a full weekend. If no one wants to hang out Saturday night at the RV, then I may just go up for Saturday.

hell john. me and my buddies will hang with ya. do some night ridin or somethin. we are getting there late friday night and leaving sunday.

No, he was holding down the backseat of a 4Runner with Big Al and I think Alan Upton. Never a loss for words though, was telling me how it was to shave his beard one handed. Squirt shaving cream on counter, then wipe face on counter. CLASSIC composure. Thanks Peck, you made my day man. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
No, he was holding down the backseat of a 4Runner with Big Al and I think Alan Upton. Never a loss for words though, was telling me how it was to shave his beard one handed. Squirt shaving cream on counter, then wipe face on counter. CLASSIC composure. Thanks Peck, you made my day man. thumb.gif

laughing1 Crazy Bastard !

I think our group is just bringing quads. Jeeps are all down for repairs and were kinda burnt out on working on them. I think I'll just ride around and get tons of pics of everyone and some good video.

TACOS down and out, but i'll be there on Carl providing free entertainment for all that like to see me get hurt... :flipoff1: booyang hitit

I will be there but probably gonns ride shot gun with some one my toyota is down with a broken longfield in the right front and my jeep is down with a bad throw-out bearing. I guess It is time for a little maintainence.. :woot: :woot:

Latest posts