• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

THE BIG JOHNSON RIDE

Oh well, that dood your riding with is fun to watch. Just make us some good video. :driving: :driving: :dblthumb:

I hope we get good weather like last weekend. Traction was perfect on every obstacle, and we even cut some new lines in over on the Donkeys ledge side that to Scott Prince and Tony Black.

JR why did you cut your cage off of yours before the ride? Get your helment and crayons and let go :drinkers:

Looking ahead at the 10 day forecast, we will have sun shine and dry conditions for the park. Traction will be sweet. We are going to have a photographer on site shooting pics ( I hope they are as good as Ricky B's). We are being told that some type of TV show is planning to attend to do a story on the event and rock crawling to be aired in the next few months. Food vendors are lined up to sell burgers, BBQ and dogs and have said all proceeds will be given to Peck and his family. I have heard from a bunch of folks that are ecited about this ride and the wheeling community be as supportive as they are. I bet no other sport rally's behind one of their own in need like rock crawlers.

See yall at the park

Jimbo said:
How far is Mountainside from Nashville TN...miles and time ????

Google map shows it to be 175 miles. Take I-24 E (signs for Chattanooga/I-24 E)
Entering Georgia 116 mi
6. Take exit 167 to merge onto I-59 S
Entering Alabama 56.2 mi
7. Take exit 205 for AL-68 toward Collinsville. T/R onto North Valley Ave, then Left back onto hwy 68 toward Leesburg. Follow 68 to Lookout Mountain Parkway on your right. T/R onto Lookout Mountain PKWY (AKA TABOR RD) Follow to Antioch Rd on your left. T/L onto antioch and follow to deadend. T/R at dead end onto Laysprings rd and the park will be down about 3 miles on your left. See ya'll there.

I am thinking about just coming wihtout the jeep - no time to make it ready.

EVERY WEEK WE WATCH THE WEATHER AND IT'S NEVER CORRECT. i HOPE THE NEW FORCAST IS'NT CORRECT. THEM ASSES NOW CALLING FOR RAIN ON SATURDAY.

rock yuppie said:
EVERY WEEK WE WATCH THE WEATHER AND IT'S NEVER CORRECT. i HOPE THE NEW FORCAST IS'NT CORRECT. THEM ASSES NOW CALLING FOR RAIN ON SATURDAY.

Yep thats what the wife said. If we don't bring the jeep I will still be there to donate for the cause. It was 73 today.....weather really sucks lately.

s10me said:
i don't know about this weekend but its raining like a sum bitch right here :****:
YEAH I KNOW I'M JUST DOWN THE ROAD FROM YOU HERE IN HIRAM OFF RIDGE

Well we had rain chances over there before that went around us on both sides of the mountain and never rained on us, so let hope for the best. Good news is that the rocks dry fast on that side ;D

Latest posts