• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

THE BIG JOHNSON RIDE

I talked to Peck this morning. He said his radiator should be here next week and that he is looking foward to getting out and riding. He said he had been at work this week and was not going to slow down. He said he had been washing clothes and taken care of the youngins and just learning to adapt to the new change. He's strong ole dude with a lot of determination.

rock yuppie said:
I talked to Peck this morning. He said his radiator should be here next week and that he is looking foward to getting out and riding. He said he had been at work this week and was not going to slow down. He said he had been washing clothes and taken care of the youngins and just learning to adapt to the new change. He's strong ole dude with a lot of determination.

Awesome! thumb.gif

Man that is awesome about Peck. He'll be showen folks how it's done on this ride. I wish it was sooner. Looks like some heavy hitters are coming, :driving: it's gonna be a good show.

glad to hear about peck , and glad to hear the heavey hitters will be there now i can sit back and watch someone else beat there chyt to death lol :eat:

:drinkers:Im shOwin up FO SUM MOFO SUPPORT only :ban: nigga alwayz need sum BAC DAT AZZ UP :wtflol:and get down......................lil bit pink ,I

ride the following weekend..... :cougar:(GOOD PEOPLE,GOOD TIMES) Like to meet a ton of fun peeple.itl bring 40 hp style...bad egg :woody: :woody: :woody: :woody: :woody: :woody: :woody: :woody:

Heck yeah. Everybody welcome. All proceeds go to peck and his family. Lets play :dblthumb:

every body needs to come this event! even if ya aint got a rig, its worth comn to watch and show all the support. :driving: :driving:

xjkrawler said:
fa sho i am bringing like 4 or 5 rigs with me.

and i will be camping sat night. not sure about friday night.

anyone else?

Yes, I am planning on comming all days and bringing the RV. I don't think I can get it up to the camping area unless it has changed since I was there right before it opened.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Yes, I am planning on comming all days and bringing the RV. I don't think I can get it up to the camping area unless it has changed since I was there right before it opened.

There was a few RV's there on the parts swap ride but the road up is a little rough.

jrhall said:
ive seen your camper johng and id say your prolly better off parkin in the bottom parking lot. :****:

Yes, me thinks you right. An if I remember correctly, it is not level at all.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Mine has close to 30,000 pounds of gravity!!!!

Sweet, well so you don't block the entrance park it at the bottom :driving: booyang . The bottom doesn't off much of any flat ground either, but it it helps I will bring some :popcorn: and watch.

caglezxj said:
Sweet, well so you don't block the entrance park it at the bottom :driving: booyang . The bottom doesn't off much of any flat ground either, but it it helps I will bring some :popcorn: and watch.

:popcorn: and blocks :flipoff1:

Latest posts