• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

THE BIG JOHNSON RIDE

rockcombatchick said:
What did Pepper do (or not do I guess)? I'm new to the forum, so I don't know anything that is going on....other than in here. lol

I try. loller.gif Glad to know that I don't get the ban yet. :flipoff1:

If you really want to piss off the stewardess, post up some flashemifyougotem That should get her good and maddd. It would me. I am getting mad thinking about it. Yah, that would work. loller.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
If you really want to piss off the stewardess, post up some flashemifyougotem That should get her good and maddd. It would me. I am getting mad thinking about it. Yah, that would work. loller.gif

I'm not trying to piss anyone off. I think you're just trying to start a cat fight. lol :flipoff1: Wouldn't you rather that happen out on the trail next to a huge mud hole, so all you guys could take pictures? drool

rockcombatchick said:
I'm not trying to piss anyone off. I think you're just trying to start a cat fight. lol :flipoff1: Wouldn't you rather that happen out on the trail next to a huge mud hole, so all you guys could take pictures? drool

Woof, Busted, I agree with Rodney King, "can't we all just get along" Then again, he didn't have bewbers. flashemifyougotem We have a winner here guys. Mud fights at high nooner. flashemifyougotem :cougar:

CHASMAN9 said:
Woof, Busted, I agree with Rodney King, "can't we all just get along" Then again, he didn't have bewbers. flashemifyougotem We have a winner here guys. Mud fights at high nooner. flashemifyougotem :cougar:

I might already be covered in mud by then. lol It depends on when I decide to try to bury my Grizzly in the mud pit...I might wait until it warms up some.

On a side note......is there anywhere over there that would be open on Saturday to get propane tanks filled up? I'm going to pick up my rig tonight, so I won't be able to get them filled up if they are out. The guy said they have some in them, but he's going to try to get them filled up, but if he doesn't, I don't know how much gas I'll have.

rockcombatchick said:

Girls, girls, girls.....

There are enough single, unmarried men on here for both of you!

Had to go back and read seen all the drama going down.... Really was looking for some boobs though...... My **** is loaded and headed down to Mt.Olive to stay with my grand dad and then leave for Mt. SideORP about 7:00 in the morning......

I hate I'm gonna miss this one! It's for a great cause. Somebody get some video for us weak ass' that can't make it...Man I wanna ride!!!!!

rockcombatchick said:
What did Pepper do (or not do I guess)? I'm new to the forum, so I don't know anything that is going on....other than in here. lol

I try. loller.gif Glad to know that I don't get the ban yet. :flipoff1:

she didnt produce

rockcombatchick said:
I'm probably starting something now....but here's another one....

5587e887384bb25726692e2fc8951435515.jpg
does that come in a togobox :woot: :woot:

Unloaded and rode the four-wheelers around and watch most of the morning. After lunch went back toward camp and got in the "Gully Run" on the Grizzly where I dented a wheel. Took full commitment to get out. After that headed over toward the mid pit where Haley and JRich talked me into hitting it with some speed. I hit it and spun around for a minute then something in the front left broke and I had a 3 wheel drive. Then I had to pull "RockCombatChick" out of the pit. She hit the "Gully Run" fully comitted with me screaming,"You gotta hit it! Hit it!". She got to the top and broke a front driveshaft. Headed back to the trailer after that and washed off in the creek and went to the Rib Hut! Had a great time Rock Yuppie is a great guy, he let me use his air and tools to fix the wheel. Really nice park and people!

Had a great time, didn't break but my engine mis is back. Thinking it could be the temp. sensor . We got a lot of video and pictures. And when I get home from my grand dads I plan on getting them all up. John G alreadybthinks I work for crawl cause I am so slow at getting them up. Johns sticky's made easy work of most climbs. I hit flash over first thing. Didn't flip this time.
Bob is great and glad the Peck ride had such a good turnout. Glad to see Peck out in his buggy. It was also great putting a few more faces with names.