• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

the never ending Bones new bike thread...

P said:
Rob, there is NO safety gear in your Avatar picture..... your gonna fall down and scrape your knee on that 50 !! :flipoff1:

I got some new sponser sticker !!! laughing1

BLUE-TORCH fidddyWORKS! hellzyea!

Yup old school pic from when I actually had a 50 :'(

Sold the KTM to pay some bills and keep my license while on probation for a year. Next up is a design question for the triumph.

What color would you powdercoat the wheels on my bike? Match the silver on the body? I don't like the black, it gets filthy too easy and I ride this bike in all weather but snow. :laughing: I need to put on new tires soon, figure if it can look good I might look into coating them

355144655_3mgh3-X2.jpg

P said:
I think matching the body would be subtle and badass personally. :dblthumb:
Also considering just doing the outer area and leaving the spokes as is. I am going to order tires soon and will get a quote in the meantime and see how close of a match they can get.

Anyone photoshop at least the rear silver like the body?

Bones said:
Sold the KTM to pay some bills and keep my license while on probation for a year. Next up is a design question for the triumph.

What color would you powdercoat the wheels on my bike? Match the silver on the body? I don't like the black, it gets filthy too easy and I ride this bike in all weather but snow. :laughing: I need to put on new tires soon, figure if it can look good I might look into coating them.

Also considering just doing the outer area and leaving the spokes as is. I am going to order tires soon and will get a quote in the meantime and see how close of a match they can get.

Anyone photoshop at least the rear silver like the body?

355144655_3mgh3-X2.jpg

Awesome Bones, that thing is just dripping with sexual juices, especially the Daniel Boone seat cover. I still can't grasp that rear wheel attaching point. No real swing arm per say. The exhaust is right off the space shuttle, you need to collect Royalties off that man. What's the top speed on a monster like that and have you verified it? Bad **** man, bad ****. Needs some pics with the local :cougar: hangin off it though. :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
Awesome Bones, that thing is just dripping with sexual juices, especially the Daniel Boone seat cover. I still can't grasp that rear wheel attaching point. No real swing arm per say. The exhaust is right off the space shuttle, you need to collect Royalties off that man. What's the top speed on a monster like that and have you verified it? Bad **** man, bad ****. Needs some pics with the local :cougar: hangin off it though. :dblthumb:
My DB seat cover helps keep the boys high n dry on long rides :****:

Just a single sided swingarm. Not uncommon, but not on a lot of bikes either, it drips sex I agree.

I have had this bike to 147 GPS verified and let off and it had some left. I bet it's a mid 150's bike? Bike just sounds incredible to me. D&D makes some pimp pipes too. $500 and a remap at the dealer. Not as bad as I expected for a similar stock look.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/bikereviews/searchresults/Bike-Reviews/Triumph/Triumph-Sprint-ST-2005-current/?&R=EPI-377

TriumphDDD.jpg

SprintDD3.jpg

I got to put it around a little, its a sweet machine no doubt.

You need to spend that 500 bucks drool NICE

Bones said:
My DB seat cover helps keep the boys high n dry on long rides :****:

Just a single sided swingarm. Not uncommon, but not on a lot of bikes either, it drips sex I agree.

I have had this bike to 147 GPS verified and let off and it had some left. I bet it's a mid 150's bike? Bike just sounds incredible to me. D&D makes some pimp pipes too. $500 and a remap at the dealer. Not as bad as I expected for a similar stock look.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/bikereviews/searchresults/Bike-Reviews/Triumph/Triumph-Sprint-ST-2005-current/?&R=EPI-377

TriumphDDD.jpg

I WOULD HAVE TO STOP AND HAVE A SMOKE AFTER RIDING THAT BAD MAMBA JAMBA, AND I AM NOT A SMOKER. I guess Marvin was singing about riding on one of those rocket ships. Pure Sexual healing. :cougar: :woot:

SprintDD3.jpg

Do you think those $20 halogen fog lights at Wal Mart would hold up to the vibration mounted to the front forks of my bike? Trying to looking into places to mount some smallish aux lights. My headlight blows on street without street lights and the high beam is worthless. Not wanting to **** with HID's etc.

Lots of people run smaller PIAA or HELLA, hoping that's not just cause they are BMW owners. molaugh

The lights suck dangerously...that is not lie. I ride a LOT at night and in a black curve I am SOL for seeing anything. I want something, but it has to be small and discrete...like cake farts

Bones said:
Do you think those $20 halogen fog lights at Wal Mart would hold up to the vibration mounted to the front forks of my bike? Trying to looking into places to mount some smallish aux lights. My headlight blows on street without street lights and the high beam is worthless. Not wanting to **** with HID's etc.

Lots of people run smaller PIAA or HELLA, hoping that's not just cause they are BMW owners. molaugh

I seen sum on a Harley that where very small, but very brite. Let me see if i can find them before you ghey it up with WalyWorld junk.

It also looks like you could mount them near the rad instead of out on the forks if you got sum that are brite enough.

Latest posts