• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

the never ending Bones new bike thread...

Bones picked up his bike yesterday.... thing is a nasty girl, I believe he is on it right now headed to work.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I love that thang. I gotta get me one of those. I wonder if Turbo Joe dumped mine off yet. He got himself a new KTM I think. booyang

CHASMAN9 said:
I love that thang. I gotta get me one of those. I wonder if Turbo Joe dumped mine off yet. He got himself a new KTM I think. booyang

No ****, Hell what model KTM did he get ? He must be getting serious if he's playin that Euro bike card already ! laughing1

P said:
No ****, Hell what model KTM did he get ? He must be getting serious if he's playin that Euro bike card already ! laughing1

He said the CRF450 was just too much ooomph for him . I agree, that bitch was meant for some young punk to spank his ass with. I think he got a KTM 250. I beleive it was a stickered bike with some great financing program. :dunno:

This is the smoothest single I have ever ridden hands down....even jap singles. :****:

Needs the ECU flashed, but it'll get dirty this weekend I presume. booyang

You like my "WHOOM POW" on my video I sent ya P? haha

Current stable.
650734129_BWa74-M.jpg

P said:
I predict this thread will never die , for Bones can not settle with one motorcycle when there are so many to choose from...

I think he just got another one.... agian
94 Razz 50cc, 9,XXX miles, runs, needs tires and front brake cable someday, has title $100, Lily approved....ridin durty today. She holds 30+ on most roads!

669867107_xBbMY-L.jpg