• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

the never ending Bones new bike thread...

P said:
I predict this thread will never die , for Bones can not settle with one motorcycle when there are so many to choose from...

I think he just got another one.... agian

nuff said... :flipoff1:

nice lookin bike for a harley.... :****: :dblthumb: pipes and mirrors for mine will be in tomorrow..finally ordered some V&H long shots, should sound 1000000x better than the stock mufflers

From dirt to street in <45 minutes swapping rotors to the motard wheels. booyang :woody:

I need a worthy front fender is all I am am happy.

1032566789_7ttZh-L.jpg

1032566836_WuXxX-L.jpg

Trading the Husky this weekend for a stock, CLEAN 07 DRZ-400 for poking around back roads n gravel and get back to my piggy KLR roots. Bike is stock other than a Corbin seat, larger Clarke tank and ugly ass bags/custom rack. It'll do for my needs.

Honestly never rode the Husky much (2000 miles in 18 months). It was not problematic, but I was always afraid something would go BOOM and there is zero dealer support closer than 4 hours away for parts and limited online parts places. It was a blast in Southern MO with the 'Bama boys and I could never ride that bike to it potential and other than that trip I never do any single track.

Sold the 17" wheels for a $150 profit after I used em, and getting a phat wad of cash in hand at trade time.

So long my high maint. sexy Italian and hello ol faithful Japanese pack mule.
IMG2996-M.jpg

DSC0346-M.jpg

I always liked the husky, but your correct on no dealer help. Same way down here in the south. I looked at getting one before I bought the XR just for the fuel injection and 6 speed tranny. I also didnt like the the location of the air filter.

wontwork said:
I always liked the husky, but your correct on no dealer help. Same way down here in the south. I looked at getting one before I bought the XR just for the fuel injection and 6 speed tranny. I also didnt like the the location of the air filter.
Smoothest single I have ridden to date and I have ridden owned a lot of em. The EFI and 6 speed is the BOMB! Hardly any vibes at highway speeds. Air filter location is F'n retarded where it is.

you sir are a true ******. really... That pimp Husky for a Suzuki. You seen how good Chase's Suzuki handled in the woods. Fail...

Ever rode a 400 on the highway? On the interstate? I'm really in disbelief...

CheapJ7 said:
you sir are a true ******. really... That pimp Husky for a Suzuki. You seen how good Chase's Suzuki handled in the woods. Fail...

I don't ride singletrack but once a year, and Chases was a 650 ya fag. :flipoff1: And he was a worse rider than I am :****:

I don't ride on the highway much anymore. I get out in the country and ride gravel/min maint roads or I trailer it someplace.

You missed that I am also getting a phat wad of cash in hand as well :flipoff1: I should have checked with you first, sorry :-*

i guess I was too shocked to see the wad-o-cash clause... That makes it alittle better...

I'm trying to figure out how to DS my new CRF100 now booyang

CheapJ7 said:
i guess I was too shocked to see the wad-o-cash clause... That makes it alittle better...

I'm trying to figure out how to DS my new CRF100 now booyang
It's hard in AL to do that right? That's why Haley's is still on dealer plates? Paul had a hard time also, but got it

Bones said:
It's hard in AL to do that right? That's why Haley's is still on dealer plates? Paul had a hard time also, but got it

It is impossible unless you go for the custom built route. Yes I do rock out a used car dealer tag. I have rode all over the place and still good to go. The key is to stay low key and act like you know what you are doing. I stay on main roads when in town so it doesnt look iffy and drive normal in traffic.

CheapJ7 said:

Aren't you at the beach? Stfu and drink ur daiquiri.

Nice party last weekend, I had an awesome time :dblthumb:

race_jeep said:
Aren't you at the beach? Stfu and drink ur daiquiri.

Nice party last weekend, I had an awesome time :dblthumb:

Thanks buddy... Glad you guys came up. I'm mixing up a batch of Pina Colada's right at this moment... :flipoff1:

You are right Bones, those bags are hideous. I hate to see you sell the Husky but I understand. The DRZ is definitely a good choice for what you want. I really liked my DRZ but my Husky has so much more personality.

We have very little dealer support down here either but I did find a small shop in Memphis that specializes in Husky's. The owner has been racing and rebuilding them for years. I took mine to him and had the engine completely torn down, inspected, and some parts replaced. He was very reasonable on the price and easy to do business with.