• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The OFFICIAL Hardline KOH thread

i could barely here it, he was sayin something about "water" and heard bits and pieces about "the start", didnt see it on the screen, was just listening

THe announcer said that Matt was trying to drink water to get his voice back.

Jamie thinks he said - I was going to quit but my co driver wouldn't let me.

It was hard to hear.

Amie

good going guys, you make us all proud! :woody: :woody: :woody:

we weren't with you but we were there thru interweb spirit :flipoff1: :flipoff1: i got the last 4 hours and i know many peoples were blogging for ya'll! willy mut didn't get **** done today! thumb.gif

wade

we finished! pbb may not have it but we came across the line at 7pm. last to finish. it beat the piss out of us. nothing is broken, but she is beat good. our problem was that the engine would not stay cool in the desert. it made us slow. we did good in the rocks. p was a great co-driver, he would not let me quit.

Matt O. said:
we finished! pbb may not have it but we came across the line at 7pm. last to finish. it beat the piss out of us. nothing is broken, but she is beat good. our problem was that the engine would not stay cool in the desert. it made us slow. we did good in the rocks. p was a great co-driver, he would not let me quit.

i bet it was one of the funest thing ever!!!
did a great job thumb.gif
:woot:

You would think that an arab would know how to keep cool in the desert. Atleast you actually got to use your lights.

So.......how many times did ya'll jack each other off in the desert. :popcorn: I think these two have been way too close for way too long.

Awesome job guys :woot: :woot: :woot:. Just to say you finished it is great. :****: Now that ya'll have Raced it and know what to expect in this ya'll can and propably will step it it up of next years KOH. :driving:

way to go guys, at least your able to said you finished. way to keep him motivated P. congrats to Woodlee for finishing in the top 10

Latest posts