• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Punisher Chassis Begins!

It is going to be a two seater with no extra room inside. The roof is 30 inches wide and the widest point on the chassis is 47 inches.

This is just a few teaser pics, but at least it shows a little of what the stance will look like. The sittling like this the buggy should have a belly clearance of 23 in and a 76 in roof height. I still have to narrow the axles another 7 inches and do.......... everything else!

Last edited:
Your gonna narrow the rocks?! Good deal, I think its a must do. I narrowed 2 steers more recently. You should mohawk the bottom of the pumpkin while your at it! :awesomework:

Love the look of this chassis, it's nice to see the "laid back" look on it, kinda like the buggies you see back in Georgia and 'bama :cool:

I am running a pair of Race Trim suspension seats, they are a hell of a lot more comfortable than the old prelude seats I was running.

Last edited:
So thats whats inside that big white building behind your house :redneck:

I might have to swing by and take a peek here soon.

So I got both axles narrowed up considerably yesterday. I narrowed the front by cutting down the long side axle tube 7 inches, so I could run two short side axle shafts. That brings the overall width down to 88 3/4in which is a little more manageable. On the rear axle I just flipped the hubs around and that alone cuts the width to 86 1/4. Now I need to start mocking up the motor, trans and Tcase.

Last edited: