• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The right foot worthy 14 bolt

way steeper than it looks in the video, and those concrete slabs are slick like ice.

Maybe stickies would help on the slab? :driving:

Really though, the first time I went to WITC, I was surprised how steep all the obstacles/climbs are.

CheapJ7 said:
Is the Hill that bad or do those tires just suck that much...

Looks like she is going to take a beating now tho! :drinkers:

He could have motored right up it with less throttle, I think the point was to beat the piss out of the axles and see how they held up....

Looks like they might last a while :driving:

How the f&%k does he see not wearing glasses or goggles??? Im guessing them tires might throw a rock or 2 :eek:

CheapJ7 said:
Is the Hill that bad or do those tires just suck that much...

Those tires are designed for Loose Dirt Hill Climbs, they suck on Flat rock, but make for an awesome show!!

KyTrash said:
Fat Girl Tough? :dunno: He beat the Red Rocket, just like he did the Ole Girl. :dblthumb:

Only Time will Tell, but they seem pretty bad

Looks like those axles might actually holdup to some beatdowns! One thing I've noticed in alot of the showtime videos is that the engine produces a pretty good amount of black smoke when he is hammering down on it. What is up with that?

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Those Axles are sick. Timmie what is the name of your shop? TC Fab?

Cant wait to see these in action in Arkansas! :woot:
i just do a lil work for fun. an a lil money on the side. no shop name

i got tired of using the approiate amount of throttle to make hills look easy along few years ago.. now when i go ride i find it that im boring enless I'm an entertaining driver. 8) hell allot of times ill try to get buggy to spin to loose traction jus to have the opportunity for something wild to happen. ;D

I bet you had dirty britches after slinging all that ****! I've always thought your buggys done alot of the work, but if haven't been right there & for you to turn right around on that hill & keep it good, damn it son you can f n drive!

alli85 said:
I bet you had dirty britches after slinging all that ****! I've always thought your buggys done alot of the work, but if haven't been right there & for you to turn right around on that hill & keep it good, damn it son you can f n drive!
thnx i jus lucky alot

Tcameron said:
i got tired of using the approiate amount of throttle to make hills look easy along few years ago.. now when i go ride i find it that im boring enless I'm an entertaining driver. 8) hell allot of times ill try to get buggy to spin to loose traction jus to have the opportunity for something wild to happen. ;D

I'm calling bs on this whole rant rite here molaugh

jojo said:
I'm calling bs on this whole rant rite here molaugh

Hell I try to make my rig look like it sucks and wont climb anything either....

Because you know, being able to actually go up stuff is ghay... :****:

ridered3 said:
Looks like those axles might actually holdup to some beatdowns! One thing I've noticed in alot of the showtime videos is that the engine produces a pretty good amount of black smoke when he is hammering down on it. What is up with that?
Because FAT is where its at !!! ;D

Tcameron said:

Fact! Rock rods 2 wouldn't exist if it wasn't for this type of driving. For some.... It's no longer about making an obstacle or not, it's about the show and style points ... That's all good for those that can afford to fix their stuff after every ride ;-)

Latest posts