• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Walking Dead

Re:

I think he just snuck off the boat at night, which is why he swam.

**** me, Strand just had to be gay. That's the GD ***** ass ****** world we live in, had to throw that **** in there somewhere.... and that dude he made out with is a good actor, he was awesome in the first Hitman movie and Taken 3.....then he goes and sucks face with another dude. What a bunch of Tony Bolton bullshit!

I told my wife he was gay in the first episode. She didn't believe me until the kiss. I can pick you penis lickers out pretty quick....kmc......just kiddin' buddy

lowbudgetjunk said:
I told my wife he was gay in the first episode. She didn't believe me until the kiss. I can pick you penis lickers out pretty quick....kmc......just kiddin' buddy
Lol. My thoughts exactly. I knew he had a little sugar in his tank.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
**** me, Strand just had to be gay. That's the GD ***** ass ****** world we live in, had to throw that **** in there somewhere.... and that dude he made out with is a good actor, he was awesome in the first Hitman movie and Taken 3.....then he goes and sucks face with another dude. What a bunch of Tony Bolton bullshit!

They started turning everyone in TWD gay in the last season, too. I don't particularly care that people are gay, but constantly bringing in these gay relationships when they don't need to is starting to make me think that the producers have an agenda, which makes me not want to watch. I tune in to see end of the world fiction, not political commentary, If I wanted politics I would just watch the news.

BTW, ya'll ever notice how the amount of time between death and turning in both series seems to be totally arbitrary based upon the producers' needs for drama? Some people die and then don't turn for days. But when they need someone to get surprise-bitten by a zombie-child, that little bitch turns instantly!

What examples are there of them not turning for days? I haven't noticed any different scenarios other than once they are actually declared dead, they turn almost instantaneous. You can get bit and it doesn't matter until you actually die from it days or weeks later, that's when they turn. The little girl took poison pills and died there on the floor, then turned.

TacomaJD said:
What examples are there of them not turning for days? I haven't noticed any different scenarios other than once they are actually declared dead, they turn almost instantaneous. You can get bit and it doesn't matter until you actually die from it days or weeks later, that's when they turn. The little girl took poison pills and died there on the floor, then turned.

In season one when the hot blonde chick's little sister died she sat over the body staring at it for a good day or two with everyone begging her to let them dispatch the body. Other than that I have not transcribed a log of specific cases.

Edit: Also, The Governor's buddy who he stabs in the stomach, dies slowly but then takes at least a few hours to turn after he dies.

Re:

I do remember that one! Usually I'm pretty quick to pick up on inconsistencies. Even in fiction, I want consistency. Lol

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I do remember that one! Usually I'm pretty quick to pick up on inconsistencies. Even in fiction, I want consistency. Lol

Both of those cases just added drama / suspense. Had they turned immediately half the episodes would have not existed. I am happy to laugh it off. Just wondered if I am the only one who does.

Or if you've been watching the little mini-episodes that take place on the plane during commercials ... the first guy who died takes a good hour or two to turn. But then the second guy who turns does it almost instantly.

Shane conveniently turned rather quickly as well. Of course, they could play it off as something to do with the strength of ones immune system.
I'm still trying to figure out how every zombie is capable of making noises. Even the ones that clearly have their abdomen open and emptied.

Beerj said:
Shane conveniently turned rather quickly as well. Of course, they could play it off as something to do with the strength of ones immune system.
I'm still trying to figure out how every zombie is capable of making noises. Even the ones that clearly have their abdomen open and emptied.

I read the Adrian's Undead Diary series and the author Chris Philbrook did his research when he wrote it, forensics, military, firearms, mechanically, shelf life of fuel, etc. The zombies he writes about are silent because the dead don't need to breathe, which to me is scarier than methed-out sprinting zombies. He writes that the only way you hear them is if they're dragging a foot, bump into something, or if they're close enough they start chomping their teeth together. :eek:

If you're a reader I would highly suggest the books. You can get them on Kindle for about $4 a piece and there's 8 books.

Beerj said:

Yup. Just have to suspend disbelief I guess. True with any fiction.

5BrothersFabrication said:
I read the Adrian's Undead Diary series and the author Chris Philbrook did his research when he wrote it, forensics, military, firearms, mechanically, shelf life of fuel, etc. The zombies he writes about are silent because the dead don't need to breathe, which to me is scarier than methed-out sprinting zombies. He writes that the only way you hear them is if they're dragging a foot, bump into something, or if they're close enough they start chomping their teeth together. :eek:

If you're a reader I would highly suggest the books. You can get them on Kindle for about $4 a piece and there's 8 books.
Honestly, I can't remember the last time I read a book. That sounds like something I could get into. My problem is when I do read, it's something that interests me and I can't put it down.
patooyee said:
Yup. Just have to suspend disbelief I guess. True with any fiction.
Yeah, luckily for me it takes more than a couple of random implausibilities to lose interest.

Beerj said:
My problem is when I do read, it's something that interests me and I can't put it down.

That's what I do. I would get home from work at 1a.m. and read, get hooked, then the next thing I know I'm looking out the window thinking, "HOLY ****, THE SUN IS COMING UP." :eek: