• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Walking Dead

I found myself thinking something was familiar about the trailer but it didn't click till you posted.

I had to look it up to double check. Didn't think the comic book nerds were cool enough to have something like that in the show.

rednecklights said:
I'm over TWD ..... they should all die out or at least the zombies should be rotten by now
I'm still into it but it has crossed my mind more than a few times about how the hell these things are still roaming around. They still need muscles to move and I doubt at this point that theres enough fresh ones to be a threat.

AdamF said:
You guys are contemplating the logic behind how long a dead person can walk around? Really? Lol
Well when the time comes I'll be sure to keep that info, and my stockpile of canned mixed fruit and pork-n-beans to myself. Lol

5BrothersFabrication said:
I read the Adrian's Undead Diary series and the author Chris Philbrook did his research when he wrote it, forensics, military, firearms, mechanically, shelf life of fuel, etc. The zombies he writes about are silent because the dead don't need to breathe, which to me is scarier than methed-out sprinting zombies. He writes that the only way you hear them is if they're dragging a foot, bump into something, or if they're close enough they start chomping their teeth together. :eek:

If you're a reader I would highly suggest the books. You can get them on Kindle for about $4 a piece and there's 8 books.

AUD has to be one of the best reads on the internet. that and the Union Creek Journal.

Craig said:
AUD has to be one of the best reads on the internet. that and the Union Creek Journal.

Is that the one that's set after a huge market crash on a farm in Nebraska? If so, I read that years ago. Pretty good read, also very well researched. PM me your address and I'll send you another good series to read, United States of the Dead. Same as AUD, I'd stay up til 2-3am reading it when I knew I had to be at work by 6:30am. It's that exciting.

Just go ahead and chalk it up that we're about to lose a few more of the fab7. This fight with neegan is going to do some of the original cast in im certain. I just wish Carl would get shanked lol..

So I'm watching Season 8, episode 1 on netflix. Where they are attacking Negans base. They fire on him, he runs inside. They pull the rv close to the bldg. Blow that sucker up and suddenly Negan is outside, under the stairs and limping over to the shell off the rv.

How in the crap did he get outside? and where is the rest of his crew?