• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The WHAT BROKE this weekrnd thread

nothing but my farleads but i feel sorry for the john deer yoda that slammed into my front end. Awesome getting into a head on callison on a gravel road. Slow the **** down assholes theres other people on the roads.

nothing but my farleads but i feel sorry for the john deer yoda that slammed into my front end. Awesome getting into a head on callison on a gravel road. Slow the **** down assholes theres other people on the roads.

I damn near had a guy land in my grill yesterday. some dude was hauling ass on a quad took a jump and I just so happened to be coming up the hill. He wasn't wearing any gear and luckily he knew how to drive that thing. But I know his life flashed before his eyes as he flew into the bushes.

I **** a radiator hose off the tow rig / daily driver on Thursday getting ready to go.
I blew the tranny in my tow rig / daily driver on Friday on the way up.
Drove 7 miles in reverse back to town.

On the wheelin' rig, I just got a few new dents.

In our group, Jordan lost a castle nut on a TRE
Jordan **** a complete hub assembly off
Jake broke the steering shaft in half in the milddle of the trail
Brent broke an ARB fitting, and his winch wouldn't work.

What a great weekend :D

Didn't get crap done.
No wheelin again.
Couldnt go anywhere cause of my back.
Finally got to go see BrianH and JP's rigs yesterday.
Spent today by the pool then mowed the Lawn.

managed to spend the entire weekend wheelin and riding at browns camp and didnt break a thing.... quad and 4runner made it home the way they left... well plus a little mud.

Limped Karls tranny getting on to I-90.
Toasted a set of wheel bearings on Karls trailer.

EDIT: If Karl actually reads this, it's all a lie!

Last edited:
P1070759.jpg

Your suppose to go up it :kissmyass:

Well I decided to go wheeling today at walker today after getting home from reiter this morning..... the buggy was being tempermental and would decide at times to not run anymore..... Boxboy and myself did get to have some fun playing in the gravel pit though. Wheeling for 4 day's straight at 2 different places..... good weekend.

I **** a radiator hose off the tow rig / daily driver on Thursday getting ready to go.
I blew the tranny in my tow rig / daily driver on Friday on the way up.
Drove 7 miles in reverse back to town.

On the wheelin' rig, I just got a few new dents.

In our group, Jordan lost a castle nut on a TRE
Jordan **** a complete hub assembly off
Jake broke the steering shaft in half in the milddle of the trail
Brent broke an ARB fitting, and his winch wouldn't work.

What a great weekend :D
Did that repaired shaft hold up?:redneck:

Well I decided to go wheeling today at walker today after getting home from reiter this morning..... the buggy was being tempermental and would decide at times to not run anymore..... Boxboy and myself did get to have some fun playing in the gravel pit though. Wheeling for 4 day's straight at 2 different places..... good weekend.

Damn, shoulda had Nike gimme a call (has my # from the horse trailer deal)---I'd have run down for a couple this afternoon! I've been slavin' on the tractor all weekend gettin' the wife's garden in. This woulda been the perfect excuse!!!:haha:

Beat the pajesus out of the bronco @ sand lakes, went through 60 + gallons of the pane, did not break any thing, but when riding Skip's Polaris on the one way trail down there at about 30 + mph, ran head on in to another quad going the wrong way and taco-ed skips left front rim. F'in Bastard!!!

Damn, shoulda had Nike gimme a call (has my # from the horse trailer deal)---I'd have run down for a couple this afternoon! I've been slavin' on the tractor all weekend gettin' the wife's garden in. This woulda been the perfect excuse!!!:haha:

Doooood I so would have, I called quite a few people trying to find a wheeling partner. Ended up going with a customer's son and ran into boxboy. was a good couple hour trip..... minus the runability issues.

Broken shock mount

Kept pulling front driveshaft apart so I had to improvise a limiting strap on the trail

Fan clutch kissed radiator; popane torch, solder and can of pepper saved the weekend

Last night just before dark tranny that was on borrowed time anyway finally gave up, had to get dragged back to camp