• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

There wasn't enough Tennessee on this board...

Go_Vols

So I've signed up to bring a little Volunteer love to this place.... actually, I wanted to buy some of those shirts you guys are all sporting! Who's the man? Wyatt?

Todd

Go_Vols said:
So I've signed up to bring a little Volunteer love to this place.... actually, I wanted to buy some of those shirts you guys are all sporting! Who's the man? Wyatt?

Todd

Yup, InDaShop is DaMan.

Ha, Todd welcome aboard I'll see you on Sunday.

I don't have any shirts left. Paul "Pdaddy" "P" or whatever and I were just talking yesterday about some more, but I think MattO "BamaTJ" is getting a Bama hookup now.

Todd whatchu think of this buggy?

2 seat rock buggy using a Badlands chassis. All built out of 1 3/4" tubing. It is powered by a fuel injected 5.0 liter H.O. Ford mustang motor backed by a C6 Ford automatic transmission. The transfer case is a 4 to 1 Atlas with twin sticks to engage front or rear axles seperately in high or low range. To keep it cool it has an aluminum radiator, power steering cooler, and transmission cooler with electric fans. This buggy has onboard air and uses the chassis tubes for air storage and has an air chuck to run air hose or tools and has air actuated lockers on the axles. The axles are a set of Unimog 404's built by Killer Axle. They have an open pinion conversion with disc brakes on all four corners with F450 Ford rotors and calipers converting it to a 8 lug wheel setup. As I mentioned before the lockers are activated off air solenoids. The suspension is diagnol 4 link front and rear built from solid bars and works very well, tons of flex. It has Fox coilovers on all four corners. The steering is full hydraulic on the front only and it does have a CNC turn brake setup in it. The tires are 49" Iroks and are basically brand new, they have one very mild run on them since I put them on no cuts, tears or problems at all. The wheels are Humvee wheels with the double beadlock and new centers from USA 6X6. On the front it has a Warn 9500 winch with the synthetic rope winch line

be71_1.jpg

c6da_1.jpg

Its not a chevy motor or tranny, its not D60's and 14bolt, and its got 49"s.
Pretty much everything I wished it had it doesn't. Anyone have any experience with 'Mogs? And I'd definately downsize tires, those are re-donk-ulous.

BTW its right up the road from Kelly, so if I get stupid and serious he can lay the evil eye to it.

I laid eyes on it in the beginning of 05. it had 42's on it then, same rest of the ****. ran good. problem is they're 404's. don't know how much they will bring, but you could roll out of them and the tires and be in okay shape. you already have the high pinion. is the front a drivers drop?

yep

e0c5_1.jpg

How much did he want then?
Hows the fab work and all the other finsih work? Ghetto, fabbin' dirty Heath style? Or is it actually done decently well? Do you remember? I know you've been through a lot since '05 jail, getting your **** pushed in, methhead boyfriend after methhead boyfriend. :flipoff1:

More pics

c282_1.jpg

ea63_1.jpg

I see some ghetto fab expanded metal...

Looks good, but I am with Kelly on the 404's.

Nice rig, not a fan of the mogs but you could sell them easy enough. Glad to have you onboard Go Vols even though you are a damn volunteer! :flipoff1:

Woohoo! Go Vols! :drinkers:

Happy to be here...

Buggy *looks* good, but I'd definintely want to check her out up close before pulling the trigger... 404s aren't going to cut it with 49's in my book... but as BlackSheep mentioned, you can liquidate those and the axles for some cashflow.