• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This how you will help fund Reiter Foothills

People....We really need to think about what we're doing and the consequences before stepping on our own dicks.:mad:

More than that, I think the polarized self interest we all have is keeping me from helping you, you from helping me......and so on. I'd say "they don't give a ****" but that's not true. What is true is that without some real smart individuls or small group to lead the way out of this ****-hole and into the promise land, you guys are ****ed. I say "you guys" because I'm on my way out. You could consider me out now, I suppose.

I'd wish you good luck, but luck has noithing to do with it.

More than that, I think the polarized self interest we all have is keeping me from helping you, you from helping me......and so on. I'd say "they don't give a ****" but that's not true. What is true is that without some real smart individuls or small group to lead the way out of this ****-hole and into the promise land, you guys are ****ed. I say "you guys" because I'm on my way out. You could consider me out now, I suppose.

I'd wish you good luck, but luck has noithing to do with it.

:eeek::eeek::eeek::booo:

People....We really need to think about what we're doing and the consequences before stepping on our own dicks.:mad:

It is a problem I have, but better than being sloppy :fawkdancesmiley::haha:

Thanks for all that you do :awesomework:

More than that, I think the polarized self interest we all have is keeping me from helping you, you from helping me.......

What do you mean? Who's not helping who?
Remember this is business and there's a difference between acting like everyones buddy and actually doing what must be done to achieve our goals.
Some people just don't seem to be able to learn from their(our) mistakes. For those people it seems you must use a sledge hammer to drive a clue into their head.:mad:
Whatever.....We're all on our way out.

As promise here are the top 20 zip codes
98043 15 Montlake terrace
98052 16 Redmond
98001 17 Auburn
98033 17 Kirkland
98391 17 Bonney Lake
98026 18 Edmonds
98271 18 Marysville
98224 19 Baring
98290 20 Snohomish
98208 21 Everett
98036 23 Lynnwood
98251 23 Goldbar
98203 24 Everett
98270 24 Marysville
98012 27 Bothel
98288 27 Skykomish
98296 30 Snohonish
98258 32 Lake Stevens
98223 35 Arlington
98272 44 Monroe

There are 534 zip codes that have registered. 434 comments supporting Reiter and 287 zip codes that have registered 1 person. Thanks for everyone spreading the word.

The Sky Valley Recreation and Tourism Partnership is requesting $3.9 million dollars from the state legislature to help fund improvements to Reiter Foothills and open the trails for ORV use.

In order to gain support and understanding for the project, the Sky Valley Chamber and the City of Sultan are co-hosting a lobby day in Olympia on Tuesday, March 15. We will leave Sultan at 9:00am and return at 5:00pm.

The purpose of the trip is to meet a few minutes with key legislators on the house and senate committees who review and recommend capital projects for funding through the state. We will also try and spend a few minutes with our local delegation

Latest posts