• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This how you will help fund Reiter Foothills

There are so many other places to go I really don't know what all the fuss is about reiter.
You know as well as I do it will be lame when ever it does open again.

Hmmmmmmmmm
all I have to say is

Pics or it didn't happen
But then agian why are you waisting a killer weekend running Reiter

Killer snow on the ground. Time for snow runs

After the four more I added we are at 1452 with 30 minutes left in the day.

Out by my Dad's house is a place called Five Mile Lake park. It probably costs way more to run than Reiter ever could. I wonder, if someone started a poorly advertised online petition to keep it open if they could find 1500 signatures in a week and a half?

So here is where we sit. Today is the cut off for request out of the general fund. Now the work begins. From here on out we all need to knuckle down and get the word out. Anyone in the Sky valley that want to help, please get a hold of me. Any one in east and north king, Snohomish county areas that want to help, again please contact me
This petition isn

Come on guys act like adults here....

just becuse thair tired of all this bs and are gona do something about it by force does not make them childish i say good for them if i was not busy id show up and cook lunch for some real wheelers f this whole political bull **** scam dnr is putting us thrue:FIREdevil: mine will be done in a few monthes and i am gona make reiter and dnr my bitch

just becuse thair tired of all this bs and are gona do something about it by force does not make them childish i say good for them if i was not busy id show up and cook lunch for some real wheelers f this whole political bull **** scam dnr is putting us thrue:FIREdevil: mine will be done in a few monthes and i am gona make reiter and dnr my bitch

Where did you get that?

Reading comprehension...

Also folks need to understand until we can get politically motivated we will continue to loose ground and what we are seeing today should be evident.

Charlie as soon as you get a game plan let me know. I won't be home for a few days till my dads car is back in my shop to yap about it.

Charlie as soon as you get a game plan let me know.

Game plan is
We need signatures from every business in the Skykomish valley on an independent petition sheet
We need another one from every parts store, 4x4 shop and dealers around the Puget Sound area
And then we also need the support of the users

Media stories are being written up right now for some time in the next week to be released
A couple human interest stories also are in the works about Reiter and what is going on

THanks for the support Cris :awesomework:

Latest posts