• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This how you will help fund Reiter Foothills

From what I see, a stand-alone bill will not happen.
It would have to be introduced, get a hearing and passed out of committee by Friday.

The only viable option is to roll it into the house version of the capital budget legislation.

How about a version for us government dummies :D

And thanks for the good info so far here Tod..

Hey Mike just had a revelation...:redneck: What about posting a link up in the banner area, like the WV Donations thingy???:corn:

And now we've proven to "Olympia" that we have poor support for this. This thread should be deleted and the poll closed/ taken down even though it's too late.
It has officially backfired.

When is the bill for a Reiter budget going to committee? still haven't seen anything related to Reiter come up yet.
It isn't a bill, It is a request out of the general fund. SVR was in Hans Dunshee office when they were distributed to all.

Right now they have a stack on request and are looking through them. THey are watching the online patition and also the forums ( to my supprise )

Thanks to everyone. If we all pull together we can make it happen

I added eight more today. Will have another four for sure tonight. How long has this petition been available to sign? Do all petitions have such a brief time window?

And now we've proven to "Olympia" that we have poor support for this. This thread should be deleted and the poll closed/ taken down even though it's too late.
It has officially backfired.

there are stats for this and the people that are watching are aware of this, that on an online petition only 10% will sign or the people that would normally sign a written petition

So with those stats we have 13,000 people signed:awesomework:

I added eight more today. Will have another four for sure tonight. How long has this petition been available to sign? Do all petitions have such a brief time window?

It was posted on 2/14 and not always but we are going to keep things going till we told no for the final time

Attention all smart phone users. You have the power to make this petition easy to sign by friends, family and co-workers. I always keep the center home screen of my Droid X devoid of any Widgets. On occasions such as these I use this area for important stuff like this petition. I put a link on my phone right to it.

When I encounter people I explain the situation with our loss of world class wheelin in this state and our need to get it back. If they support the opening of Reiter and wish to sign it I bust out the phone, let them read the petition and sign it. Done.

Someone said earlier, what if everyone could find ten other people who support funding for Reiter and other ORV recreation. I have more than twice that many signed easy. All real people I know who wheel and/or support our right to.

Last edited:
Attention all smart phone users. You have the power to make this petition easy to sign by friends family and co-workers. I always keep the center home screen of my Droid X devoid of any Widgets. On occasions such as these I use this area for important stuff like this petition. I put a link on my phone right to it.

When I encounter people I explain the situation with our loss of world class wheelin in this state and our need to get it back. If they support the opening of Reiter and wish to sign it I wipe out the phone, let them read the petition and sign it. Done.

:awesomework: what a plan........ thanks

there are stats for this and the people that are watching are aware of this, that on an online petition only 10% will sign or the people that would normally sign a written petition

So with those stats we have 13,000 people signed:awesomework:

That's a bullshit copout. This has failed and the officials watching know it. That's all that matters.

Most know what I wanna do... but after talking with a bunch of people in the last 2 weeks, I think support for re-opening old Reiter is waining. Why? because there are a bunch of other places people can go without (much) fear of getting in trouble. Honestly, I'm starting to tip that way too. Why go through the trouble of re-opening old Reiter when I can spend my time having fun elsewhere?

Reiter is worth the time to properly and officially re-open and build the park.

Reiter is not worth the efforts to force a halfassed re-opening of some of the old areas.