• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This how you will help fund Reiter Foothills

How could it backfire
This comes from a group that is totally into building recreation in the Skykomish valley. But it will take 100% support by ALL of us. If we all that signed can get 10 others to sign, then there is a chance.

The concept is to spread the word. The more we do, the more of a chance we have.

This is exactly how it can backfire.....
What's the point of a petition, to show that large numbers support the cause right? What constitutes large numbers? What happens when the numbers are low?....Low numbers proove that not enough people support the cause and could sway "whoever" to decide in the opposite direction.
So, what's the target "numbers" goal?

This is the same reason I think the WOHVA rally will probably fail.

This is exactly how it can backfire.....
What's the point of a petition, to show that large numbers support the cause right? What constitutes large numbers? What happens when the numbers are low?....Low numbers proove that not enough people support the cause and could sway "whoever" to decide in the opposite direction.
So, what's the target "numbers" goal?

This is the same reason I think the WOHVA rally will probably fail.

I would like to see over 10,000. Considering most people on this board has at least 10 friends that they can talk into this. Also there are 2 people in each household that can sign. I think it has a chance

It is all a numbers game. Unless someone has a better idea

#77 ... as I'm getting poked about surfing on my phone at dinner for valentines day. You guys are my true love <3

I would like to see over 10,000. Considering most people on this board has at least 10 friends that they can talk into this. Also there are 2 people in each household that can sign. I think it has a chance

It is all a numbers game. Unless someone has a better idea

So to reach that goal 833 users will have to sign the petition as well as ALL of them will have to have 11 others sign...
Just food for thought.:;

Also....if you reach the goal of 10,000 signatures you're asking for $394 per signature.

Last edited:
japerry-sort of-missing a little ;)852114 said:
#77 ... as I'm getting poked for valentines day. You guys are my true love <3

Right on.. Goin' the extra mile for da wheelers!:D

Last edited:
Should we spread this around some? Put it on Pirate under the NW section and under the land use section? Get some 35% and post it in CC?