• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thoughts on NFL players?

Elliott

What's the general consensus on the bullshit going on in the NFL today? I can tell you the Titans will not get a dime more of my money!

meh.

hollywood types have been acting a fool for years, not sure why anyone expects any other entertainers to act any differently.

Maybe the NFL will lose a bunch of money, and people will focus (and spend money) on things that are a little more worthwhile than watching a bunch of millionaires play a ball game.

TBItoy said:
meh.

hollywood types have been acting a fool for years, not sure why anyone expects any other entertainers to act any differently.

Maybe the NFL will lose a bunch of money, and people will focus (and spend money) on things that are a little more worthwhile than watching a bunch of millionaires play a ball game.

We can only hope so, it really is sad that these people can make that amount of money for playing a game. However it is the general public that supports them.

I'm done with the NFL, but it's only a matter of time before it gets to college football. Then I will write that **** off too.

It's not just the NFL it is all over major sports they have NBA players baseball players pulling this crap they should be banned from the league my opinion :****:

It is a narrative of our country and society in general. Everyone thinks their opinion matters. Their job is to play football, baseball, basketball, sing, act in movies etc. I do not give a crap what you think because I can not relate to you. And you can't relate to me. I really have no use for celebrities and athletes. On the other hand Trump needs to keep his mouth shut and worry about the tons of other problems we have. Take that mans twitter away!

money_pit_yj said:
It is a narrative of our country and society in general. Everyone thinks their opinion matters. Their job is to play football, baseball, basketball, sing, act in movies etc. I do not give a crap what you think because I can not relate to you. And you can't relate to me. I really have no use for celebrities and athletes. On the other hand Trump needs to keep his mouth shut and worry about the tons of other problems we have. Take that mans twitter away!

This. I mean, I think they are 2 separate issues, but I feel like he has way more important stuff to be worrying about currently.

Re: Re: Thoughts on NFL players?

easleycrawler said:
Fire the motherfuckers and send their ass to some hut living country, so they can see how good they really have it here, in the good ole USA. Rich cry baby bitches. **** the NFL.
Yep. MFL. Who doesn't want midget playing football on TV?

Seriously, **** politicians, famous actors, sports stars and even the accidental B stars.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

I'm about to the point of wishing I could sever myself from every form of news completely. All it is now is **** that pisses me and everybody else off. I wish I could unhear it all.

Statues, kneeling, racists, offended, Antifa, protests, BLM, safe spaces, gender neutral....**** all of that ****!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I'm about to the point of wishing I could sever myself from every form of news completely. All it is now is **** that pisses me and everybody else off. I wish I could unhear it all.

Statues, kneeling, racists, offended, Antifa, protests, BLM, safe spaces, gender neutral....**** all of that ****!

Exactly what I have been thinking

If the media would focus on the flag and the person singing the national anthem we would not be hearing about these over paid knuckleheads do stupid stuff. President didn't have a dog in the fight and should have kept his mouth closed. The owners are the ones that have the biggest influence, the players either perform the way the owner wants or they are gone. Makes no difference what the people want only what the owner wants.

mikeparker said:
If the media would focus on the flag and the person singing the national anthem we would not be hearing about these over paid knuckleheads do stupid stuff. President didn't have a dog in the fight and should have kept his mouth closed. The owners are the ones that have the biggest influence, the players either perform the way the owner wants or they are gone. Makes no difference what the people want only what the owner wants.

I disagree. Turn it off, and don't go to the games. That will end it all! We are paying them. They are a show. If we don't watch, they don't get money. Then they will be begging to dance in a tutu for those millions. It truly is that simple.

Re:

TacomaJD said:

Man we cut the cable a few months back. With me not having social media and not watching TV I'm completely lost on what the media pushes on the public and it's amazing. I didn't realize how much of a difference it would make in my day. I still listen to conservative talk radio when I can and have a couple of news apps but now I go looking for news I want to hear I don't watch what they want me too

I would like to see them " take a knee " at a veteran's funeral. Especially one killed in battle!

I hope they all end up kneeling in another country! :gtfo:

IT'S TOTAL DISRESPECT. LET THEM GO PLAY CANADIAN FOOTBALL.
STAND FOR THE FLAG. KNEEL FOR THE CROSS.