• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thoughts on NFL players?

Neal3000 said:
Do we want patriotism to be mandatory in the USA like some kind of police state? I personally would never not stand with my hand over heart to honor our flag and country, but i think people should be able to do and say whatever the hell they want to.
People can definitely exercise their rights. But they are at work, and the same people that elected the president they're mocking watch pro sports and buy jerseys and ****, indirectly paying their wages.
Anyone also has the right to cuss out their boss or call their great-grandmother a worthless ****, but just expect to get fired from that job and banned from the family reunions. Being a douche faucet always has consequences.

If their problem is with the police, why don't they protest the ones there to protect them? Why protest the flag?

He talked a good game but ultimately still caved in my opinion

Attachments

• cowboys.jpg
    cowboys.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 203
Re: Re: Thoughts on NFL players?

muddinmetal said:
They obviously care alot more about money than I do. I wouldn't say I liked rap and blacks on national TV for a million bucks.

**** million dollars i'll get on tv and say I slept with Hillary. You know what i could do with a million?

jeeptj99 said:
:rolf: Either way how would you look yourself in the mirror the next day?? :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Waving around stacks of money, that's how. :rolf:

We've had this convo at work. Say like "would you do __________ or would you do that for a million." Most of the time I'm like ****, I'd do that for $100k, maybe less. :flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:
Waving around stacks of money, that's how. :rolf:

We've had this convo at work. Say like "would you do __________ or would you do that for a million." Most of the time I'm like ****, I'd do that for $100k, maybe less. :flipoff1:

I draw the line at the gay stuff.