• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thoughts on NFL players?

I could give ****...I haven't watched a game in 8 years ( Includes the Superbowl ) I haven't been to a game in 20 years and I don't own any thing with a team logo on it...... So **** those millionaires, the players, owners and the NFL.

I was at the Titans game yesterday. We got there just after the anthem was played and didn't realize what had happened. The girl I was with and I both were getting negative comments on social media. We both were like WTF and started asking around about what we had missed. That was probably the last game I will attend until they show some respect for OUR FLAG the MILITARY and the POLICE. If it were not for free tickets and awesome seats (7 rows up from field) we would not have been anyway. **** the NFL, the players who take a knee, their coaches and owner who allow it.

It's their right to be able to do that, but with that said, **** them and anyone else who disrespects the flag, anthem, or military. They have their opinion and I have mine.

ForMud said:
I could give ****...I haven't watched a game in 8 years ( Includes the Superbowl ) I haven't been to a game in 20 years and I don't own any thing with a team logo on it...... So **** those millionaires, the players, owners and the NFL.

X2. I love sports and I grew up playing sports. Football still is my favorite. I've never liked the NFL and it's to the point where I don't even watch college anymore. I've got better stuff to do, all a bunch of cry babies and they've got it made.

Do we want patriotism to be mandatory in the USA like some kind of police state? I personally would never not stand with my hand over heart to honor our flag and country, but i think people should be able to do and say whatever the hell they want to.

Neal3000 said:
Do we want patriotism to be mandatory in the USA like some kind of police state? I personally would never not stand with my hand over heart to honor our flag and country, but i think people should be able to do and say whatever the hell they want to.

I agree with this, I just find it extremely disrespectful to the ones who died to give them the right to be jackasses. I agree 100% they have the right, BUT, I also have the right to call them a bunch of assholes and wish bad things on them for it.

Re: Re: Thoughts on NFL players?

bouncerlife said:
It's time to PURGE
Haha I told somebody this the other day. Then Antifa pussies would be the first to go.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jeeptj99 said:
I agree with this, I just find it extremely disrespectful to the ones who died to give them the right to be jackasses. I agree 100% they have the right, BUT, I also have the right to call them a bunch of assholes and wish bad things on them for it.

Amen

Co worker told me Jerry Jones said that none of his players better take a knee. Lol
Tonight we'll see if it holds true.

I've never liked the Cowboys but his comment may change my mind.

a0e16836f7d8be86410858528c3851bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
a0e16836f7d8be86410858528c3851bc.jpg

That took me a second....then spit and snot came out of my mouth. Thanks for making me look even dumber than usual in public.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

One of those chicks had a guy try to make the other chick look like you so they could win an ice skating competirion

BUG-E J said:
One of those chicks had a guy try to make the other chick look like you so they could win an ice skating competirion
Just shot beer out of my nose.

BUG-E J said:
onepieceatatime said:
Just shot beer out of my nose.

Post of the month! :****: laughing1