• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

toyota cab truck on tons

man I love this thing ,its badass we need more rock bouncing cab trucks.good job :dblthumb:

Thanks for the link. I'll be that guy that brings it back from the dead. Helped me a lot. I think my motor is setting alot lower than yours is and I dont have any body pucks in so thats one thing thats hindering my motor mounting. Ive gota cut my front frame off again.....seems funny Ive looked at two Yota/LS combo build threads in the last couple days and they all cut there frame and redid it. I'll be number three next week. You got anything figured out on exhaust? Or you running fenderwell headers?

I was trying to use the previous owners trans mounts and that put my motor way to high. That's another reason I'll be chopping everything off again. At this point I might start over completely but who knows. Originally I planned on fenderwell headers because it's the easy way but I'd rather not have a headache at the end of the day.

Heck yeah I'm liking it! We are using some of the Goat Built brackets on a buggy right now. We went with the 4405 and the 4406 though. Looking for a way to mount a second CBR pump though for the rear steer. Starting to run out of room. Would love to see this thing up close when your done!
Keep up the good work,
Bobby

CCOR said:
Heck yeah I'm liking it! We are using some of the Goat Built brackets on a buggy right now. We went with the 4405 and the 4406 though. Looking for a way to mount a second CBR pump though for the rear steer. Starting to run out of room. Would love to see this thing up close when your done!
Keep up the good work,
Bobby

Thanks, maybe I will finish it one day but for now it's back to cutting things off. If I can ever get a list put together, I'll call you to order all of my hoses and fittings.

How's that Jimmy's buggy coming?

Not much to update but I am bored so why not. I have been gathering a bunch of parts this year and have everything minus drive shafts, battery and springs.

Light power!

Piper has a thing for Harry Potter

Decided to stick with the forward shift valve body.

Forged 1410 from High angle driveline. Took forever to get these.

Pro Comp gauges

New rope from Custom Splice

**** load of hose and fittings. I think I forgot a few fittings but most of it should be there.

Basic panel from 12voltguy. Good price for a good product.

I could only find this press in fitting on one website. After ordering it for 50 bucks they drop shipped it from CBM. Wish I had known CBM made them.

This belt worked good with my Goat Built brackets

Bling throttle cable.

LII fuel pick up. I drilled the hole to low so I had to put a bend in the tube. Should work fine.

Fuel cell mount. I thought I had some bigger angle to match the front and rear plates...oh well.

Took a little while to get the correct rebuild kit but the case is rebuilt and ready to go.

Moved the upper link mounts then dropped the motor a few inches.

Finally got it situated where I have enough front driveshaft clearance but I need to roll it outside to double check before I go any further. It might get done one day.

Built new rear shock mounts to get it a little lower.

It's low, probably to low.

Almost forgot about the grinder kicking my ass. Grinding a flange in the vise and it kicked, hit me in the stomach, then caught my wrist when I was trying to get it off of me. My Wide Open Design shirt has a big belly button hole now which aint that bad when its hot in the shop.

grcthird said:
Hurry up honkey, I wanna see this thing done! :woot:

I need motivation..I ran out of it 2 years ago :****:

Now that the driveshaft situation is solved, I should start making more progress soon.

Today's progress.

Cut lower shock tabs

Came up with this crap to get my shock hoop measurements.

Building the front bumper/winch mount

Trying to find a different place to mount the steering reservoir. I think I'll have to cut the hood where it's at