• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trail buggy build!!

roll over dave

Ok this will be slowly updated all I have is a a iPhone!! I grew up in my.olive riding local trails and grey rock bought a yota in high school and built it serval times over the yrs!! Which led to buggy build. This is prop the cheapest build ever specs are 5.3 turbo,400,205 and chromoly tons. Airs in rears a coilovers in frnt.

Start of the chassis

Rear link set up running 2 " .250 wall with 1 1/4 hiems on lowers and 7/8 on one end and bushings on other for uppers all reused off my cab truck.

This is more like it to me.
Clean simple and easy to work on. Not trying to impress anyone just build it to work and ride

Exactly!! Wanted a buggy I can ride all day be comfortable in. Also take camping trips in I dnt get to ride like I uset to so hopefully it will stay nice and clean

They wrked great when I had it under my yota. I'm cheap didn't wana buy bunch hiems it's only one axle ends on uppers lowers have 1 1/4 hiems and 7/8 on upper frame side

Do the rubber mounts have a small cut in the edges to insert the hose w/o having to remove the entire hose and fittings to install them?