• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Traveling to Ireland/ Mainland Europe

kushKrawlin said:
Well after Gettin to know U a lil.. U def have nothing to worry about as far as them kidnapping you in the human trafficking thing thats for sure. FAWK wat a mistake that would be. I would actually feel sorry for them in that case. :Joc:

If they did, I would torture them by making them read your texts/hardline posts. laughing1

Bahaha. Even on Father's Day he's a weenie. Dayum. Haha. I thought we talked bout me being the oldest and respecting your elders. I swear ever since U joined that tuff motor scooter gang I saw the other day, you really have become a big ole meany.

ibrokeit said:
Haha, I don't think my wife would want to go there.

I know, just yankin' your chain. But man, if you could walk down the hallways, it's entertaining to say the least. It's like a giant vending machine full of hot skanks. :****:

Been to Europe twice in the last 3 years , Saw more muslim in Newark airport than all of Europe combined

Just finished booking travel. All tickets purchased.

August
4- Arrive to Ireland
5- Ireland
6- Fly to London
7- London
8- Fly to Paris
9- Paris
10- Fly to Zurich, Switzerland
11- Zurich
12- Rail to Munich
13- Munich
14- Our Irish friends head back to Ireland, me and wife rail to Milan that night
15- Milan, late rail to Venice
16- Venice
17- Venice
18- Early morning rail to Rome
19- Rome
20- Rome
21- Rome, Fly at lunch back to Ireland
22- Ireland
23- Ireland
24- Ireland
25- Ireland
26- Ireland
27- Fly home

ibrokeit said:
Just finished booking travel. All tickets purchased.

late rail to Venice
16- Venice
17- Venice
18- Early morning rail to Rome
19- Rome
20- Rome

I am beyond jealous of this part... Let me know if Paris is as filthy as everyone says it is... & make sure the ol' lady's birth control is up to date :****:

muddinmetal said:
I am beyond jealous of this part... Let me know if Paris is as filthy as everyone says it is... & make sure the ol' lady's birth control is up to date :****:

You missed another half a day in Rome. Ha! Jessie and I will be in Milan, Venice, and Rome for 7 days by ourselves. Im excited. Have to start figuring out where we are going to stay now.

ibrokeit said:
You missed another half a day in Rome. Ha! Jessie and I will be in Milan, Venice, and Rome for 7 days by ourselves. Im excited. Have to start figuring out where we are going to stay now.

The highway from Austria to Venice just flat out ENDS in Milan, drove around for HOURS (half tank of gas at least) and finally found where it picked back up on the other side of town and went on.
:****:

5BrothersFabrication said:
The highway from Austria to Venice just flat out ENDS in Milan, drove around for HOURS (half tank of gas at least) and finally found where it picked back up on the other side of town and went on.
:****:

Thats why I am glad that we arent driving.