• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trip to Harlan.

4 or 5 of us coming up from tn. If it doesn't rain. Staying in a house on everts side. Looking forward to it, none of us have ever been to Harlan. :dblthumb: loller.gif :spin:

highrolrcustoms said:
Dont let rain scare ya off. The mountain is so big it might be raining in 1 spot and not another

I've seen that several times at Harlan!

Ride to the other side of the park and it'd dry! :wtflol:

Re: Trip to Harlan.

Hell a lot of the trails are spring fed anyways, a little rain ain't gonna do nothing but make it a little more interesting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some of ya'll should be showing up there in Harlan tomorrow...Thursday right? Looking forward to seeing pics and video. We'll be there next weekend...10th-13th!

Maybe some else can answer this but with all talk about harlan and how awesome of a place, how come there are never any events there other than the normal planned rides. I feel it has some of the toughest obsticals and would make some great bounty hills. I saw that SRRS is hoping to have an event there and I think it would bring a big crowd.

I know the Bacons frequently wheel there and ive seen vids of TC from years back but ALOT has changed since then and gotten tougher. Would love to see some youtube big names show up

highrolrcustoms said:
Maybe some else can answer this but with all talk about harlan and how awesome of a place, how come there are never any events there other than the normal planned rides. I feel it has some of the toughest obsticals and would make some great bounty hills. I saw that SRRS is hoping to have an event there and I think it would bring a big crowd.

I know the Bacons frequently wheel there and ive seen vids of TC from years back but ALOT has changed since then and gotten tougher. Would love to see some youtube big names show up

Yeah I always wondered same thing, park is huge and spectator friendly,meaning normal vehicles can make it to most places where a bounty hill would be. if they had srrs event there place be packed :dblthumb:

jthacker29 said:
I think we're in cabin 6, I'll be in this along with a few more yotas on tons
Y'all never showed up? I didn't meet up with any of y'all this weekend, but we rode 3 days and had a blast,as always.

We were there. Rode all day friday and saturday. Had a blast. Tried steel hill friday in the rain and got denied.....tried again saturday after a group played on it and it was still to wet to make it up it.

Y'all never showed up? I didn't meet up with any of y'all this weekend, but we rode 3 days and had a blast,as always.

ended up rolling my ankle, pretty rough pushing clutch, lol, plus the weather kinda scared us a bit. planning on coming down after we get outa this raining weather

[/quote]

jthacker29 said:

ended up rolling my ankle, pretty rough pushing clutch, lol, plus the weather kinda scared us a bit. planning on coming down after we get outa this raining weather

Where did y'all stay, cabin 6 was vacant all weekend, I don't remember seeing you rig at the cabins at all. But yea, it is hard to just run into anyone on the trails there.

mdo817 said:
Where did y'all stay, cabin 6 was vacant all weekend, I don't remember seeing you rig at the cabins at all. But yea, it is hard to just run into anyone on the trails there.

we didn't make it down

ha5aveta.jpg
hamura6u.jpg
abararej.jpg
u2aqedys.jpg

Sent from the woods or the beach or usually just at work