• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Truck Drives off mountain from String Trail (4W309)

I was there, I know what happened I actually saw the whole thing. If it wasn't for the welds they would BOTH be dead. Mark is in Harborview but his condition is unknown. The driver walked away without serious injuries.

It's always the driver who walks away in these situations:booo: Welp, hope all make a speedy recovery. Lesson learned....

I know one of the guys involved. And I believe the blonde girl sitting next to the truck is his girlfriend. Heard about this yesterday from a friend of mines dad who was up near buck meadows.

Typically when I am about to do something "risky" (or downright STUPID) I always kick the passenger out, I don't care who it is. I prefer to take risks ALONE.

As for the quality of this guys rig, fabrication, etc.. who cares, it wasn't up to the task, this guy made a big error in judgement. He is lucky nobody is dead, or maybe not. Lawyers can make you wish for the sweet embrace of death! LOL

I was there, I know what happened I actually saw the whole thing. If it wasn't for the welds they would BOTH be dead. Mark is in Harborview but his condition is unknown. The driver walked away without serious injuries.

So who was the driver, and what the **** was he thinking???

creepy!!!

okay, my dad and i we're on our way up to funny rocks and moon rocks that same day. we passed that spot and then bumped into that rig and a toyota 4 runner that we're heading the oppisite way a bit farther down the road. so we think we we're the last group to pass them before that rig did that. it's just nuts seriously they must of done that 10-15 mins. after we passed them. I don't remeber for sure but i believe that was trail 306 or 308 some where in there that we passed them on but like i said i'm not sure. i know for a fact that the toyota 4 runner we're all drunk but that rig i'm not sure i don't think they had beer's in their hands oh well hoping for the best of luck.
^.~ -Tayloro

and once again this story looks like drunk idiot wheelers will try anything!!!
this is the publicity we get coolers with spilled beers,crushed 4x4s where they are not supposed to be(driving over a cliff? moron),and an expensive airlift... great! and we wonder why they want to contain us in a small area with some speed bumps called trails.

I have ZERO sympathy for these people. They got what they deserved.

All this **** about "I hope everyone was ok" is bullshit, They were both stupid and drunk and it's mere chance that they made it out alive.:rolleyes:

I have ZERO sympathy for these people. They got what they deserved.

All this **** about "I hope everyone was ok" is bullshit, They were both stupid and drunk and it's mere chance that they made it out alive.:rolleyes:

This pains me to say but I agree with puo.... Darwin must have had a bad day, he just grazed these ones.

Mod hat on. :whip: Ok people, real people were hurt real bad here. Granted doing stupid things but lets show a little compassion and show the world that MOST of us are smarter then this and dont do such things :awesomework:

I like how everone is saying how stupid and dumb they were. Usually the first person to try something new or different are called different things depending on the outcome. If they would have made it everyone would say he had steel balls the size of basket balls, but since they were unlucky they were stupid. Its too bad they didnt, and hope the passenger recovers.

F ing lame

Funny I point out That the **** talkers are ***** wheelers and a moderator deletes my posting but not all **** talker postings LAME:flipoff:

I like how everone is saying how stupid and dumb they were. Usually the first person to try something new or different are called different things depending on the outcome. If they would have made it everyone would say he had steel balls the size of basket balls, but since they were unlucky they were stupid. Its too bad they didnt, and hope the passenger recovers.

MY point was recovered above.:awesomework: but realy the mods should use there delete button with a little less friend protection

MY point was recovered above.:awesomework: but realy the mods should use there delete button with a little less friend protection

There is a BIG difference between how dusty said it--and you did. Maybe you should think about how you post. Pokey did the right thing removing your post..

thank you....