• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Truck Drives off mountain from String Trail (4W309)

I like how everone is saying how stupid and dumb they were. Usually the first person to try something new or different are called different things depending on the outcome. If they would have made it everyone would say he had steel balls the size of basket balls, but since they were unlucky they were stupid. Its too bad they didnt, and hope the passenger recovers.

There's a huge difference between "having balls" and being just plain ****ing retarded.

Ok guys--lets keep on track here..

This is a perfect example of staying on trail. Regardless of the drivers actions I hope they recover....

If someboday wants to talk about the cage work--then please start a thread in the aproriet area like 4x4 talk..

thank you...

I like how everone is saying how stupid and dumb they were. Usually the first person to try something new or different are called different things depending on the outcome. If they would have made it everyone would say he had steel balls the size of basket balls, but since they were unlucky they were stupid. Its too bad they didnt, and hope the passenger recovers.
even if he somehow DID make it. driving off the side of a cliff is STUPID.

even if he somehow DID make it. driving off the side of a cliff is STUPID.

And, as Crash mentioned OFF THE TRAIL.

There are some people that frequent this board that have spend YEARS working to keep trails open. While no one can really say for sure, I'd bet that other areas wouldn't be under the microscope if people didn't make trails anywhere they could point their rigs.:FIREdevil:

I'm glad that no one was killed but these guys highlight everything that is wrong with our sport.

yup your 100% right, but I am willing to bet they will not take that shortcut a 2nd time.:awesomework:

Ill bet they dont wheel for quite awhile. That rig is toast. Im sure his friends wont trust to wheel with him. I know this first hand.

Ill bet they dont wheel for quite awhile. That rig is toast. Im sure his friends wont trust to wheel with him. I know this first hand.

That is one way to make the trails safer for the responsible wheelers, but a hard way to learn safety.

I feel bad for the passenger, it seems that most drunks walk away after destroying lives. I'll never understand the mentality of those that drink and drive. :booo:

Let's not forget people, we all make mistakes. I bet he's real sorry.

Let's give him an unsecured small child, a new rig with a DOM cage and a half rack of beer. I bet he'd drive right out of it this time....because he ".....did it before.....".

Everybody wants to hang the tree cutting bastard at Reiter.....but, the near manslaughter driver of this rig......GIVE HIM A BREAK. Right?

Last edited:

Let's give him an unsecured small child, a new rig with a DOM cage and a half rack of beer. I bet he'd drive right out of it this time....because he ".....did it before.....".

Everybody wants to hang the tree cutting bastard at Reiter.....but, the near manslaughter driver of this rig......GIVE HIM A BREAK. Right?
:haha::haha::haha:

Well of course he deserves a break, it's not like anyone actually died, besides it's not in anyones backyard so it just don't matter that much...

I feel bad for the passenger, it seems that most drunks walk away after destroying lives. I'll never understand the mentality of those that drink and drive. :booo:

I would only feel bad for the passenger if he asked to get out, and the driver didn't stop to let him out. If he thought it was a good idea to try it, and wanted to be along for the ride... then what is there to feel bad about?

I would only feel bad for the passenger if he asked to get out, and the driver didn't stop to let him out. If he thought it was a good idea to try it, and wanted to be along for the ride... then what is there to feel bad about?

That point is easily argumentative. You have to put trust in your driver--that they won't put you into harms way and if you are unexperianced and a passenger--again you have to lay trust in the driver.

You guys can lay blame on this and that. Bottom line its 100% the drivers fault, weather anybody else was or was not hurt.

Yes--the guy made a VERY BAD judgement call--but he has to live with it and hopefully he has a conscience because thats stronger than anything anybody else can say or do--he has to live with it....

But we should use this as an example on how to be safe out there because I hate to loose a friend or anybody I know of out there. Be smart with your actions guys,,

I'm waiting to hear if the driver is being charged with something.. vehicular assault? Especially if he was shown to be drunk when driving, this guy won't be (and thankfully so) not wheeling for some time.
Jail time would be a nice addition for kicks