• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ttc 2010

Ya we can enter again but, he's done tring.

Encourage him to resubmit one last time. Normally, the editors will write a very favorable description, to encourage voters to select a prior attendee who didn't get to compete.

The only thing I'd change on the rig, except those things he's broke, is to downsize those tires a little. Those Bigun's seem to impede steering a bit. Might need to go down from 49s to 44s.

Encourage him to resubmit one last time. Normally, the editors will write a very favorable description, to encourage voters to select a prior attendee who didn't get to compete.

The only thing I'd change on the rig, except those things he's broke, is to downsize those tires a little. Those Bigun's seem to impede steering a bit. Might need to go down from 54s to 49s.

Fixed it for you. :redneck:

Im pretty much done trying for TTC good time but just really doubt i try again. trying to sell the buggy for now or might part it out who knows

Good video. Yeah, it does turn well with them tires. This viewpoint looks dramatically different than the earlier video going thru those rocks.

More offen than not the alternates make it in the show. The very next year..:awesomework:

One of the biggest problems is the bronco is a 3 seater I need 4 also it is now to big for our area so it sucks not being able to wheel with my whole family and or not In this area.

One of the biggest problems is the bronco is a 3 seater I need 4 also it is now to big for our area so it sucks not being able to wheel with my whole family and or not In this area.

i agree, it is very cool, but also very big, i watched some full size rigs ping pong off trees while i just zipped through with out touching them.

Latest posts