• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ultra 4 on android and I phone

Only prob ive found is im modified. On wrecking ball level at 32% there a ledge that is not climbable. Spent over a hour on it. Hit it everyway possible. Game needs winch option I think.

Took me 20 min but I got over that ledge. Backed up about 100 yards. Then gradually increased speed until I was 8 lines from full throttle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 130
Re: Re: ultra 4 on android and I phone

I got it too. Not sure if it's my ADD but I think the levels are too long. They need to be like 45 seconds to 1 minute.

What I think would be kinda cool instead of the winch option would be this spotter option. It may slow the game down but I think it would look cool to have someone jump out the passenger seat and start motioning you and guide you forward. ;D

Levels are long for sure. But on some of the stuff that seems hard to climb, just dont go full throttle. Messing with the shock settings actually does make a difference. Also, on stuff like Baja 2 where you have the long rollers. The car will actually pitch depending on how much you use the gas or let off. Even stabbing the brake mid air can control the flight of the car. Pretty cool definitely has its quirks. Only time I have been able to make Backdoor was when I got spun around backwards and finished the level in reverse.

dodgecrawler2011 said:
Only prob ive found is im modified. On wrecking ball level at 32% there a ledge that is not climbable. Spent over a hour on it. Hit it everyway possible. Game needs winch option I think.
How do you hit different lines? You can't steer

After hours playing this game, I unlocked the moon buggy. Just to see if it would should be what all other buggies there were, I clicked unlock everything. I wasn't going to do it so backed out. Then all my progress disappeared. Back to new. :(

I am loosing interest quickly. Not needing to steer makes it pretty boring on the mega long races. Lots of crashes prolly due to the iOS7 updates