• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ultra 4 on android and I phone

One change that would be nice is on the go fast sections, the camera would swing around behind the car. When you slow down, the camera swings back to the rear corner like it is currently.

Re: Re: ultra 4 on android and I phone

Why can the camera views not be adjusted like in the beta version? So far not really impressed

Re: Re: Re: Re: ultra 4 on android and I phone

tonybolton said:
Already bored with it....

Me too. Got to a couple step climbs that I kept getting hung up on and said F it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

dodgecrawler2011 said:
Only prob ive found is im modified. On wrecking ball level at 32% there a ledge that is not climbable. Spent over a hour on it. Hit it everyway possible. Game needs winch option I think.

i finally got that one, you have to raise your stiffness all the way up for that race to clear the ledge

i guess stiffness equates to rebound and dampening is compression? anyway i really like it set at stiffness- 50% and dampening 75% you can really haul the mail on the desert stuff with that. I just got my unlimited car :driving:

Bones said:
Waste of $2 30 minute races are retarded for a game I can't pause and continue when I am shitting next. laughing1
on my droid I can return to the point whenever I close the app.

Made Campbell my biotch... ;D

4ypumy3a.jpg

That unlimited buggy sure does catch fire alot. And its hard on tires too.

But it does pull nice wheel stands up steep hills:)

U knick urs off, I say mine gets ripped off. Lol. But I know u better than that, atleast enough to know ur definition of "knicked"

Was a "lucky bounce". ;D

In the career mode....I'm finishing the season in 8th-12th place mostly.

Consistency is not my strong point.

Kinda dumb though. I can slam into a rock doin 90mph.....do 2 back flips....knock spare tire off and get a flat and itll be like 8% damage.

Then...I do some floater jump at 40ish mph...go airborne. ...land on all 4 evenly....then I get like 45% dmg and the engine on fire. WTF?