• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ultra 4 on android and I phone

Re: Re: Re: ultra 4 on android and I phone

B.DRAKE said:
Love the game but it'll run a iPhone battery down with quickness :****:
Does on my galaxy too. It's a hungry MF'r

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I don't play on the phone much my daughter got it and has me hooked the last 2 times I have got the moon buggy it crashes and won't start the game when I leave I t very aggravating

If anyone thinks its boring, go to options and turn "Pro" mode on. Holy **** you'll be turning that back off quick. All the places where you thought you should roll but didnt....well you will now. Fun.

Now toggle Helmet cam on and drive! Im in love with this game now. Hard core wheeling and wrecks and no wrench spinning. If you can get withing 25% of your slowest finish time in Helmet Cam mode thats impressive. Most of mine have been about double, but much funner IMO.

Re: Re: ultra 4 on android and I phone

ujyvyje3.jpg
I flip alot lol but love this game!

Sent from my U670C using Tapatalk 2

nickxj94 said:
I flip alot lol but love this game!

I find I'm adjusting the suspension for every course. Some you have to have it hard as can be, other soft as can be. Most seem like you are staggered hard front, soft rear.
I still have no idea how the "F" you get Backdoor short in 42 secs, for GOLD, I've one shot'ed that whole level and best is 50 secs.

InDaShop said:
I find I'm adjusting the suspension for every course. Some you have to have it hard as can be, other soft as can be. Most seem like you are staggered hard front, soft rear.
I still have no idea how the "F" you get Backdoor short in 42 secs, for GOLD, I've one shot'ed that whole level and best is 50 secs.
You gotta bounce more!

Wow helmet cam on is like playing a totally different game, have to tune the shocks to kick the rear up on jumps so i can see. i still wish there was a steering input option with curves on the course, it would be a truly awesome game then, still fun as hell though