• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

VOTE!!!!!

148571_1433377206396_4015327_n.jpg
:****:

Drove by three voting places this morning on my way to work and each one was already full of people.

I took part in early voting back home.

What is everyone's predictions?

Obama will take an early lead until all the Republicans get off work! Hopefully :afro: wont be there much longer......... if so, :flipgotcha: im goin :drinkers:

It will be tight! :mad: I saw lots of non- :afro: voters out early so i'm hopefully that we get that :afro: out of office. thumb.gif

50 peeps in line at 7:00am when they opened the doors. In and out in about 15 minutes. Vote done! Single most important thing of the day out of the way, now on to the 2nd....lunch!

got there a few minutes before 6am, line was already formed outside. i'd say 40+ people. to start things off, :afro: couple drive'n the wrong way up the parking lot isle, had to barely squeeze by in the 2500, of course they are look'n at me like i'm the dumb ass..............then get inside, wait'n in line and a :afro: lady walk's in, sweat pants n shirt, jacket and doo rag. she says out loud, aw hell naw, i ain't gonna wait in this line, i'll let yall wait, ****, i ain't gotta work, i'll come back latta. at least i cancelled her vote!

I voted last week, and was very surprised then at how many :afro: were voting. I think its going to be very close. Hopefully Romney will pull it out! Guys please go VOTE...everyone counts. We gotta cnacel these :afro: out.

DONE. I had to wait in line for about an hour this morning. I would have waited all day to do my part in hopefully outing that :afro:

Dumb MF'r :afro: cant use a voting machine and tells the lady (in my best :afro: voice) nahhh i only want to vote fo da pres. I dont need to worry about that other stuff. I wanted to punch that dumb f%$ker.