• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

VOTE!!!!!

obamas-inauguration-obama-inauguration-political-poster-1271974223.jpg

Did my part to kick that damn :afro: out the door!! :****: :afro: :gtfo:

I went right after work. Bobbled between my choice Virgil Goode, and Mitt. Had to bite the bullet and pick Mitt, just in case he actually needed EVERY vote. Whatever gets the spook out of our house I reckon. :gtfo:

:cougar:
1TONZR2 said:
got damn FL..........we need it! these damn swing states are killin us. What is everyones thoughts on the electoral votes?
get ride of em who ever has the most votes should win **** electoral votes

I can't believe that :afro: just won this **** again!!!! We are absolutely ****ed in America now! I bet our founding fathers would be absolutely dumb founded by the way this ****ing country has went down the drain. The only way this ever gets fixed Is to go back to just land owners voting!! And if you love Obama **** YOU!!!

muddinmetal said:
****ING LIBERALS JUST DAMNED US ALL

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Yeah I just saw that too!!! Once again someone wins the popular vote but loses the electoral college vote...

I guess on the bright side, four more years and we finally get rid of the :afro:

Dark side is that in four more years, we are royally FAWKed as a country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ridered3 said:
Yeah I just saw that too!!! Once again someone wins the popular vote but loses the electoral college vote...

I guess on the bright side, four more years and we finally get rid of the :afro:

Dark side is that in four more years, we are royally FAWKed as a country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:****: Damn :afro: