• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

VOTE!!!!!

Obama :afro: can't tax what ain't in this country. Move your money quickly :dblthumb:[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

At what point exactly do we take up arms and get our country back? I always used the measurement of when the ballot box stops working, and we're over that threshold now... :dunno:

rockkrusher said:
what the hell is an electoral vote and why dont they count every vote for each and one with most wins

It wouldn't matter, Obama won the popular vote also.

The fact that Obama won is not the disturbing part of this election IMHO. The disturbing part is how resoundingly Americans voted for progressivism over conservatism. Whether Obama does good or bad in this next term I believe that this election will go down in history as a turning point for America. As a party, Republicans now know that they must turn left or never get elected again. I do not believe we will ever see a true conservative run for office again.

patooyee said:
It wouldn't matter, Obama won the popular vote also.

The fact that Obama won is not the disturbing part of this election IMHO. The disturbing part is how resoundingly Americans voted for progressivism over conservatism. Whether Obama does good or bad in this next term I believe that this election will go down in history as a turning point for America. As a party, Republicans now know that they must turn left or never get elected again. I do not believe we will ever see a true conservative run for office again.

I agree 100%. If republicans want to win they will have to take sides with all the illegals and :afro:

Maybe we should offer free ipads in 2016 since handouts buy votes now days

they said last night that messicans are the fasted growing group[ of people and they have doubled since the last election. :wtflol:

554122_530063273689738_115190975_n.jpg

zukiscott said:
post # 65 just MADE MY DAY !

Although it made my day it is not correct, the fact is that obama has NOT failed at his job, he has done his job VERY well up to this point, and now has four more years to do his "job"even better.

The problem for us is that his "job" is NOT working FOR this country, his "job" is working against it to make sure it fails by collapsing from within,... he,s kinda like a "trojan horse" president.

So no he has NOT failed at all , he is in fact WINNING like a muthafucker at it ::)

The real question is exactly WHO put the trojan horse in here on us :-X

post still made my day though ;D

5BrothersFabrication said:
At what point exactly do we take up arms and get our country back? I always used the measurement of when the ballot box stops working, and we're over that threshold now... :dunno:

Man ,the problem with that is about 80% of the people living in this country don,t even think or know we need to ................YET...

:mad:

zukiscott said:
Man ,the problem with that is about 80% of the people living in this country don,t even think or know we need to ................YET...

:mad:

Think about it- if you shot one person who voted for obama, and that 20% followed suit, you'd wipe out ALOT of his constituency! Snipers for the mother ****in win! :dblthumb:

were all going to die from lack of medical attention. why do you think people who need their tonsiles taken out fly to AMERICA? because we actually pay are doctors.. As soon as we go to obama care most of the docs are going to retire and the ones who dont will be so over welmed by all the ****ing ******s at the hospital trying to get drugs for a head ache! look at england and other places that have GOV. health insurace, years for testing....

Latest posts